Bulldog Pics

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harlock,
I just went thru this whole thread and have to say you have some of the NICEST and most UNUSUAL Bulldogs I've seen ! I don't have any made by the folks you do and none of mine are as contemporary as yours! I have a total of 31 in my bunch, but all are standard, traditional shaped and sized Bulls/Rohdes but nothing along the lines of what you have !! Congrats on one of the NICEST collections of a style I've had the pleasure of seeing !! :p

monbla256":4vm0j2kp said:
Harlock,
I just went thru this whole thread and have to say you have some of the NICEST and most UNUSUAL Bulldogs I've seen ! I don't have any made by the folks you do and none of mine are as contemporary as yours! I have a total of 31 in my bunch, but all are standard, traditional shaped and sized Bulls/Rohdes but nothing along the lines of what you have !! Congrats on one of the NICEST collections of a style I've had the pleasure of seeing !! :p
Thank you sir!
It's been a lot of fun collecting, and smoking these bulldogs. It's a "shape" that really lends itself to interpretation in a variety of styles.
I appreciate your appreciation!

The Luciano is another gorgeous addition Chris! Very cool my man! 8)

ginince":xjwv5ecl said:
is it made by kai or viggo?
The first pipe in this thread is a Kai Nielsen. I like his style, but I think Kurt Balleby makes the nicest Danish bulldogs.

Dutch":jf3heimc said:
The Luciano is another gorgeous addition Chris! Very cool my man! 8)
Thanks Dutch, I appreciate it!
The Luciano is a neat little pipe, and with all that grain, it's fun to look at while smoking.

I'm not really a fan of bulldogs, but those squat straight ones are really catching my eye. Especially the first one. Wow.

Wow, as always, your tastes in pipes is impeccable (and photography also excellent). I love the Cavicchi and Ardor.

riff raff":86ajx6kd said:
Wow, as always, your tastes in pipes is impeccable (and photography also excellent). I love the Cavicchi and Ardor.
Thank you sir, I appreciate it!
That Ardor has so many design elements that I appreciate, I just couldn't pass it up.

Wow Chris, those are stunning dogs! Your collection is superb, and one of the best of the brothers here on BoB. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks Dutch, Zach!
Alas, some of the pipes pictured in this thread are no longer in my collection, but it's still a work in progress...
And I do love bulldogs!

Thanks again,
and cheers,
Chris