Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stonehaven and Strauss tobaccos? You are a lucky man indeed sir and Nismo is trying to buy his way to heaven I think. ;)

Way Ta Go Nismo! :cheers: :cheers:

My bomb is away. Hopefully the headwind is present but not overwhelming for timely delivery.

Nismo even managed to get you a card, with Santa smoking a pipe! Nowdays, it takes extra effort to find a politically incorrect Christmas card such as that! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Bombs away!
:rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Using the Polar route this time...bombs away.

Um, any chance I could, er, borrow that crew member to load out my next run? Looks very...er, competent. And friendly. Friendly is good.

I've been hit!! Holy cow!!

img_2015.jpg

Dutch also included a very nice note.

I certainly won't complain about a very nice looking book, a tin of tobacco and an Icarus pipe!!

Thank you so much, I'm definitely in shock right now.

Gotta love those RAKs.........

The first letters of the title have a hidden message......

Tasatbag!

WarlockBob":9ynwpgox said:

img_2015.jpg

I certainly won't complain about a very nice looking book, a tin of tobacco and an Icarus pipe!!

I apologize for it arriving so early, but I am glad you are enjoying the package Bobby.

When it went out, SP said it was scheduled for Thursday. Then a day later they bumped it up to Wednesday. Then it ended up arriving on Tuesday. I suppose the USPS must really be on top of things this year.

WarlockBob":dui4t4um said:

img_2015.jpg

Nice, congratulations. If you haven't yet had the pleasure, you can count on the Icarus smoking well imo. I heard all the talk of good engineering on those then I got one and agreed. A most superb pipe in its class. Intriguing book btw, enjoy.

I'm still awaiting confirmation on liftoff. I think the mail is screwed up all over this year.

deployment Systems report a successful launch, payload is enroute.............