Fundraiser for Zack

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is it, the last 24 hour countdown (off by a few hours, I know...) of the fundraiser for Zack. Thank you again, all of ya. I'm kind of glad it's coming to a close, honestly. With Z healing up almost normal (just the last...erm...leg...of physical therapy and future planning), and--just before the end of the world! How convenient is that?

8)

Some anonymous donor just shot Zack and I 500 clams on the fundraiser. I'm beside myself. Especially since we're fighting off Renown with sticks and excuses right now. :lol: Holy effing hell. Whoever you are, infinite humble thanks. I gotta go tell Zack. :)

8)

Kyle Weiss":umbdujea said:
Some anonymous donor just shot Zack and I 500 clams on the fundraiser. I'm beside myself. Especially since we're fighting off Renown with sticks and excuses right now. :lol: Holy effing hell. Whoever you are, infinite humble thanks. I gotta go tell Zack. :)

8)
That is amazing Kyle, who ever did that, you have the heart of a saint, so kind and sweet, the day I've had mate, I needed to see something good to come from today, this just about does it for me, I am so pleased for you my friend.

Live vicariously, Kirk, by all means. Sometimes it's the realizing that there's good out there that is excellent fuel to keep going, honestly.

I want to BE that person that can do things like this, so I have something to look forward to. :) Inspiring shyte.

8)

I already wrote a closing diatribe on the GiveForward page, so if you were a donor (and thank you, again) you probably received it via email, but you can go to the page and read it under the tab "Updates." www.giveforward.com/get

Our total was $2,775 (-$40 for the site's fees, etc)...no small pick'ns. I'm damn pleased.

Thanks, Brothers.

8)

Wow...$500 out of nowhere? That's absolutely fantastic.

I'm happy to hear you were able to raise a good amount to put towards the bills, but happier to hear that Zach's coming along as well as he is.

Whatever sh*tstorm we summoned this year has bounced back in a serious way. Positive thinking, determination and the prayers and kindness of others should never be questioned--something I had to see a bit more clearly, for sure. It's been a rough ride, but the dawn is certainly breaking. Thank goodness.

I hope it only gets better. I'm sick of being in the dregs. Once it was a source of stubborn pride, but growing up is tough to do. At...uh...34... :scratch: *sigh*

8)

Love and best wishes to both yourself and Zach, may your days be happier, may your stomachs always be comforted with life giving nourishment and may the water you drink always taste sweet. :heart:

...thanks Kirk--fortunately I have enough tobacco leaf to compliment it all, thanks to the Brothers. 8)

Wow, I missed quite the ending to this! I'm glad the fund raising went well, and I hope we hear more about how Zach improves

We'll see how he feels after thinking he was okay enough to back to work and school come mid January. I'm gonna have a tired one on my hands, and he won't have the excuse to shirk off chores like when he was broken. :lol:

8)