Getting released today, hopefully

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZJUnnnXg_oY" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Take care of yourself Wiz
Best Wishes

Adam

Many congrats on fooling . . . . err. . . many congrats on getting home! May you continue to mend

Good show Wiz!

Now, be a good chap and make sure one puts his feet up. Having a relapse just simply won't do.

Seriously though, it's good to learn you're home again.

Take care of yourself,

D.

That's great news Wiz, got to agree with Stick, make sure to rest up and not push things.

Enjoy being home and put your feet up as much as possible. 

Cheers

Tim

the-wizard-of-oz-there-s-no-place-like-home_a-G-9385422-0.jpg

That says it all Ozzie!

Congrats on getting sprung, and now just settle back into letting your healing take it's own course. Hope you can get off those meds asap.

Good show mate!

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

Well, My only excuse for not seeing this earlier is that I'm not around here much anymore so please excuse me.
OW, I know exactly where you've been and where your at now for I fell 70 feet off a cliff (when I was much younger) and nowadays have to deal with pain on a daily basis because of other reasons. All that aside, you're a lucky man having survived all that and only have one person to be grateful to for it. No, not the horse! Happy to hear your getting better and leaving all that behind you. Hopefully you'll always have a hand on the reins or a hank of mane from now on and never befall a fate of such again. ;)

Sorry to hear about all your troubles, Ozark Wizard. But I'm glad to hear you're slowly getting back to your old life.

I guess the key is just to be patient. It's going to take you some time, and that's okay.

But you can use this time for some contemplative smokes, a little reading, a little planning for when you do make it back to 100%, and so on.

Take care.