GLP Embarcadero--Best blend ever???

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The word:

Embarcadero good (but it needs perique for the Turkish to play with. If you like it, try Filmore and C&D Sunday Picnic.

H. Daydream, an over rated latakia heavy blend in which that's all you can taste. If you like it...try Billy Budd.

Cairo is pretty close to heaven. Lovely blend. Age does to Cairo the same thing that it does to Cumberland...among many, many others.

So you're liking the Turkish/Oriental jig...gettin' jiggy with it? Try Oriental Silk...Captain Earle's Honor Blend...McConnel's Scottish Flake...MacBaren HH Acadian...Borkum Riff...Oops! That last was a slip.

There! That aught to give you guys something to scream about for awhile. lol

Blackhorse":xhjop4fh said:
...gettin' jiggy with it?
:suspect: Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, memes existed in song, not the Internet. They still do the "Macarena," among other things there. Thank goodness they are far, far away. :lol:

There can be NO BEST tobacco ! One mans ceiling is another's floor :twisted:

Hey Kyle...now THAT'S a good idea for a thread! 'What's a fad and what's here to stay.' Real vs. meme. etc. But you and I and YAK,YAK,YAK should aught to be disallowed from posting. You know...leave a little room, etc.

Also, instead of almost everyone posting opinion as universal truth, we should have 'sticky text' at the start of all reply boxes that reads, "I think that..." ! I'll see if I can take care of that.

Blackhorse":vfmz0rkc said:
Also, instead of almost everyone posting opinion as universal truth, we should have 'sticky text' at the start of all reply boxes that reads, "I think that..." ! I'll see if I can take care of that.
...this is where my sig line is supposed to come in. ;)

...then again, don't you mean, "I think that instead of almost everyone posting opinion as universal truth, we should have 'sticky text' at the start of all reply boxes that read, 'I think that...'!"...? :lol:

I just have a little foam "bullshyte" button next to my screen that does nothing, but I push it anyway. I like to think it sums up my replies concisely. :lol:

8)

Yak":tj0ui5qc said:
Biting my tongue.

Pretty hard.

:face:
Fortunately biting your tongue means you can still type...get it out of your system, Yak. You can also do the Macarena, if you like. "Yakarena?" *shrug*

I THINK THAT...

It's a bright, beautifull day! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping. I have a pipe filled with great tobak and I'm heading out to the studio to work on a knife scabbard made from Rosewood, Nickel Silver, Ivory Micarta and Carbon Fiber...just going to smooth the carving of the Japanese style floral incising a bit and put a bit of pure Tung Oil to it. Then I'll start incising the Rosewood handle of the knife that matches it...blade of 'Cryo 440C' that's already been touched by my AccuSharp system so it's like a razor. This one is called, "Moon Glimpsed Through Bamboo". So in other words..I get to play another day. It's all good. I will do the Macarena and wear my leather apron. I will sip cool water while puffing. I will value my friends here and elsewhere as they are the spice that makes life more interesting and fun.

Your opinions smack of fact, BH. :cheers: At least I hope they do! Keep the day awesome, brother. 8)

I THINK THAT...

Embarcadero tastes wonderful :D

I'm happy to have found a tobacco that "gets me"

I hope everyone experiences this happiness someday...

:bball: