GLP Haddo's Delight FLAKE

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol!:

I notice that when you're casting about for a metaphor adequate to convey some sense of how great the experience of a really fine tobacco is, you end up with the three-letter word that begins with "s" and has an "x" in it :lol:

Life is really not all that complicated.
It just only works the way it works.

:face:

MisterE":43gvzxk1 said:
Shane is 24- pretty much everything boils down to those three letters at that age! :cheers:
E, I can't recall an age when everything DIDN'T boil down to those letters! Also, I'm not looking forward to the age when everything no longer does! :p

s.ireland":1qaiirpv said:
MisterE":1qaiirpv said:
Shane is 24- pretty much everything boils down to those three letters at that age! :cheers:
E, I can't recall an age when everything DIDN'T boil down to those letters! Also, I'm not looking forward to the age when everything no longer does! :p
Let's say this: My body's 44 but my mind is 24 (or less maybe, depending on who you ask). The only thing that changes is the reflection in the mirror!! 8)

s.ireland":uabbp570 said:
MisterE":uabbp570 said:
At your age that's to be expected. It WILL change whether you want it to or not :twisted:

MisterE":x9ksk5in said:
s.ireland":x9ksk5in said:
MisterE":x9ksk5in said:
Let's say this: My body's 44 but my mind is 24 (or less maybe, depending on who you ask). The only thing that changes is the reflection in the mirror!! 8)
Well then its a good thing I hate mirrors and try to avoid them :p

Change is scary lol

monbla256":s2y5a1rr said:
s.ireland":s2y5a1rr said:
MisterE":s2y5a1rr said:
At your age that's to be expected. It WILL change whether you want it to or not :twisted:
Ain't it the truth!

:lol:

Cheers,

RR

alfredo -

If you're like me the first you'll see of it is when you're holding it in your hand staring at it after getting it in a Secret Santa pack...you're staring at the date stamp which is three years ago. You can hear elves snickering off somewhere in the next room. You wonder if all your friends had been not telling you it was out on purpose, and smoking it on outings they set up behind your back. And deep down, you know the answer.

I had just enough time to load before the attack. An old style C&D flake, it crumbled easily into the bowl. In fact, I loaded three cobs, lighted them and puffed them up, hunkering down behind the upended sofa for cover, my Kalishnakov resting on top.

I hadn't tried this new Haddos flake yet. If bullets didn't stop them maybe a smoke would.

Reply from GLP about a Haddos Flake:

No news, per se. I've been working on other things. Navigator took priority, as I wanted to do something new and different before rehashing something extant. I'll get around to doing something with it early this year, I'm sure. Haddo's Greater Delight...

Happy new year,
-glp

It sort of sounds like he's saying, 'When I feel like it!'.

When he let's an item go to market it's READY. I have no problem letting him set the pace. You know, since there's no other choice and all. Just another delightful treat to look forward to.

Shall I open a new thread in order to put this simple question? :) I hope not!

Greg achieved great results exploring the Flake and Plug fields... But what about Haddo's Delight in ROPE form? Sounds good to me! It would be the first time in the tobacco history than a Rope would come in a different formula than the usual Virginia or Virginia/Burley way...

Haddo's Delight sounded like a blend I'd like to try. Unfortunately P&C is sold out of 2oz, 8oz and 16oz cans all three! :(

It doesn't help the supply situation any when guys on pipe boards start brushfire stampedes on blends that usually sell at predictable rates, you know . . . :lol:

Yak":t1ls4o1j said:
It doesn't help the supply situation any when guys on pipe boards start brushfire stampedes on blends that usually sell at predictable rates, you know . . . :lol:

:scratch: