Here from Genoa, Italy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AleRama

Reaction score
Hello to everyone!
Here a new member from Genoa (Italy).
I'm a passionate smoker and collector, I was just surfing on Google searching some info and I saw a discussion on this forum talking about a pipe that was sold in the 80s in my city and so I had precise knowledge to help a member understanding a stamping.
I have just gone for the reply in order to share knowledge about this beautiful passion, even across the ocean, and now I'm introducing myself.
I Am actually a smoking pipe forum moderator myself here in Italy, so I won't be super active, but you can tag me if you need any info on Italian pipes. I have an entire forum's knowledge to share 👍🏻
Have wonderful smokes,
Alessio

Welcome, thanks for reaching out to share your knowledge. From...

Attachments

• Welcome.jpg
    Welcome.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 0
Welcome from across the pond. Been to Italy a couple of times but never got to Genoa. When I lived in Omaha there was a huge Italian presence there. I think half the restaurants in town were owned by Italians. Casio, Caniglias, etc. Lol.

Welcome to Bob mate and thanks for the info.

You're a mod for an Italian pipe forum, what's the scene like over there? Any younger people taking it up at all?

Welcome! I’m an enthusiastic Castello collector and would love to visit Italy one day soon!

I have passed through Rome once on a flight to Europe, but I've never really spent any time in Italy. I do enjoy Italian pipes and have 22 that I smoke very frequently. 15 are Savinellis, with 2 Mastro Geppetos, an Ascorti, one Caminetto, two Radices, and a Brebbia for good measure. I do my part to keep Italian pipe makers in business. Welcome to our website, sir.

Hello to everyone!
Here a new member from Genoa (Italy).
I'm a passionate smoker and collector, I was just surfing on Google searching some info and I saw a discussion on this forum talking about a pipe that was sold in the 80s in my city and so I had precise knowledge to help a member understanding a stamping.
I have just gone for the reply in order to share knowledge about this beautiful passion, eRamaven across the ocean, and now I'm introducing myself.
I Am actually a smoking pipe forum moderator myself here in Italy, so I won't be super active, but you can tag me if you need any info on Italian pipes. I have an entire forum's knowledge to share 👍🏻
Have wonderful smokes,
Alessio
Welcome AleRama. I was in your beautiful country in November. Welcome here. Great place. Love my Castellos.