How much do you have cellared?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 7 pounds..... and counting, I cellar much more than I smoke of late and I am smoking alot!!!
The Bank manager loves me!!

Hit 75lbs. today - only 25 more to go before I get to join the august roll of the '100 club'.

I doubt it will happen this year, but stranger things have been known to happen.

Piet Binsbergen":l69o2c0u said:
About 7 pounds..... and counting, I cellar much more than I smoke of late and I am smoking alot!!!
The Bank manager loves me!!
Piet,

That's the perfect way to do it, otherwise you'll never build up a reserve. I try to put away two "units" for every one I smoke. Been doing it for over a decade and I now have well more tobacco than I can smoke in my remaining years, (unless, of course, I live to be 187, which considering my "healthy" and "wholesome" lifestyle is highly unlikely). :lol:

Natch

Getting ready to jar up the bulk of a 1/2 lb order of Pipeworks & Wilke #10. This will put me a little over the 17 lb mark, which isn't bad considering I have only been cellaring for a year now!

-Scott

My last order put me past 169.
One more decent order and I reach my goal; my weight in tobacco.
(next goal 200 - tobacco, not me.) ;)

I have about 63 pounds right now. And I just turned 63 a little over a week ago. So, if I live to be 250, then...

Somewhere in the vicinity of 70 lbs., nice to know I'm not the only hoarder. Hell, looks like I'm in the middle of the pack. Luckily, my cellar is actually in the cellar, so i figure the cool air will prolong my tobacco's viability. Of course, I'd be happy with doubling it (or tripling); I figure I've got some time left at 50 and well ... hell there's all that math. I'll quit smoking a pipe when I'm 90 so at a lb. a month that's another 400 lbs. or so. What's 10 grand? :)

My new strategy is to buy 5 tins every time I need one, that seems to help build stock.

pipe dreamer":hs5itswb said:
over 400 lbs.399 tomorrow opening new jar of red cake.I have tad pretty bad.
Quite impressive - how long did it take to amass?

I just sold off a few thing here and on the bay and im at 187 lbs. Id like to see pictures of that 400 lb stash must be very nice.

I'm actually down a pound or two to 16 lbs, but hope to add another pound this week along with a new pipe to the rack. :D

Haven't bought any tobacco at all since may, only trades.

Hmmm...I haven't added it all up in poundage but I'd guess I have somewhere around 40 100 gr tins and maybe a dozen 50 gr tins and then a couple boxes of PSLBF and a dozen or so smaller tins of various tobaccos. I'll have to add it up sometime when I have the time. I really should be more organized.