HOW PROMPT DO YOU PAY WHEN YOU WIN?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pay promptly if I'm at the computer. The exceptions can come when I bid early and may be away from email at the time the auction ends, or on one occasion I was waiting for an eBay bucks certificate to come in so I could pay with that. In the latter situation, I promptly emailed the seller to let him know (I might have asked permission for a tardy payment before I even bid).

Cartaphilus":osg3mwfp said:
Hench the statement I made referring to "I wonder why we're not getting the other side of the coin in this discussion?" That was also being factious.  
I'm sure the other side will chime in. They'll just post a week late, with odd requests for you to change the wording of your original question, then they'll quickly delete their posts and disappear.

George Kaplan":q76hsy9p said:
Cartaphilus":q76hsy9p said:
Hench the statement I made referring to "I wonder why we're not getting the other side of the coin in this discussion?" That was also being factious.  
I'm sure the other side will chime in. They'll just post a week late, with odd requests for you to change the wording of your original question, then they'll quickly delete their posts and disappear.
I'm sure your right George.

I always pay at end of auction, I'm watching the bidding anyway.
There has been a few times when the auction terms note only ship on certain days or at weeks end and held up making payment if I had bids on another auction from the same or another seller in the next 24Hrs.
John   :study: 

Boulder":2yhb84rj said:

I always pay at end of auction, I'm watching the bidding anyway.
There has been a few times when the auction terms note only ship on certain days or at weeks end and held up making payment if I had bids on another auction from the same or another seller in the next 24Hrs.
John   :study: 
Good to see you back sir ;) 

I want my loot as soon as possible so I pay immediately. 8) 

immediately unless I'm asleep then the next day when I wake up

7ach":d2wmyjop said:
immediately unless I'm asleep then the next day when I wake up
Hate it when an auction closes late late but, love the feeling in morning seeing I won, specially if it's way under my limit.

Ya those middle of the night auctions never get paid right away by me. I'll get em before noon the next day , but I know at 11pm they wont be rushing to ship as soon as I pay lol.