How was your weather today?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was 92 degrees and sunny and all of a sudden dark clouds started rolling in fast. It poured buckets and now thunder and lightning. How fast Mother Nature changes, must be that time of the month.

UPDATE : ten minutes later full sun and not a cloud in the sky and 90 degrees. That's Florida weather

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

92 F, with heat index, feels like 112F...

I'm melllllltiiiinnnnnnnggggggg...............

Ozark Wizard":b1lax50r said:

wonmr95326.jpg

:clown:

Cheers,

RR

Ozark Wizard":j6ygshp4 said:

Mm, cool and cloudy here in Blighty. Brrrrrr, time for a jumper....

90 now in NC, 50% chance of storms, been having lots of them this year.

Was 95 a bit earlier now it's a balmy 91 degrees. Because it's been humid here for days my leg tells me it's going to rain tonight.

When I was younger I enjoyed and could tolerate the heat. Now, not at all.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":tpo5gmt2 said:
Was 95 a bit earlier now it's a balmy 91 degrees. Because it's been humid here for days my leg tells me it's going to rain tonight.

When I was younger I enjoyed and could tolerate the heat. Now, not at all.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
I hear that!

Hot & dry in OKC! Ain't seen no rain in a month of Sundays!!! Been 100F+ the last few days!! Fun, fun, and more fun :evil: :cheers: FTRPLT

Yup byyyyyy golly..... it's a pouring out now :bounce: :bounce: :tongue:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Right now it's 73 degrees @ 94% humidity, simply brutal at 4:00am outside.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Went to sit on the front porch and came back inside in less than 5 minutes. Here in NC right now it's 74 degrees with 100% humidity with no rain.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Finally cooled off enough here (if you call 92F cool!!) last night for me to work in a bowl of Capstan Blue. 99-100F here again today. :cheers: FTRPLT

Almost got rain last evening. Huge cell headed south bearing down. I could smell wet ground. Then it split, rain west, rain east, nary a dram here. The grass is getting crispy, and crunches when walked on.

Mowing season is over. :cheers:

I feel your pain, youse guys in the high heat/high humidity areas. I lived in Wiz-gan-sin for 30 odd years and remember it only too well. And of course it's the humidity that makes it so unbearable, for me anyhoo. That's why I favour a hot/dry climate like I'll be retiring to in due course.

Here in the Pac NW it's been warm and sunny, with daytime temps in the upper 70's/low 80's and low humidity. And it cools down to a very pleasant upper 50's/low 60's at night - perfect sleeping weather. Alas, we only have this weather pattern for a few months before being plunged back into the usual rainy pattern.

Cheers,

RR

It's another one of those days. The temp is 77 degrees with 80% humidity and only a 3% chance of rain! I'm looking forward to Fall.  

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Western Washington is now in the grip of the yearly (and usually short lived) high temp spike. Daytime temps in the mid-high 90's and nightime lows in the 70's.

Fortunately there's relatively low humidity associate with this, so it's not as bad as it sounds. And actually I rather enjoy the higher temps due to the low humidity. Not as low as say the desert SW, but tolerable just the same.

At the same time it makes brewing beer somewhat uncomfortable. Be that as it may. I brewed in temps and humidity much more uncomfortable than this back when I was a cheesehead! It's just a matter of what one is used to. Looks like relief is coming later this weekend though.

Tell ya what, I'll take this everyday all the time compared to the cold and damp associated with most of the rest of the year!

Cheers,

RR

Right now here in NC it's 63 degrees with 94% humidity with no rain in the forecast. Extremely to soupy for outside smoking pleasure.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":w3j0nlia said:
Right now here in NC it's 63 degrees with 94% humidity with no rain in the forecast.  Extremely to soupy for outside smoking pleasure.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!  
And I was just about to respond how much I am enjoying the patio now.