How was your weather today?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 1/2" of rain yesterday, leaving us a full 12'above normal. Lots of flooding in streets, intersections, and low areas. Having a home next to a river, creek, or stream is not a good thing at the moment!!! Today is bright, sunny, mid-80's and humid. More rain/T-storms in our near future!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Hit about 80 degree's today. Not muggy/humid. The breeze was nice as i mowed my lawn. Finally dry weather has arrived. Got so much rain our farmers have almost nothing planted.

Newpiper19":pjxi03bs said:
Hit about 80 degree's  today.  Not muggy/humid. The breeze was nice as i mowed my lawn. Finally dry weather has arrived. Got so much rain our farmers have almost nothing planted.

Some of the folks I've talked to are calling this planting season a wash, no pun intended....

A seriously lovely day here today. Light breeze, scattered clouds, mid 70's. That's what I'm talking about!

Rain then snow then sleet back to snow with thunder and a tornado watch.

Pure pandemonium, dogs and cats living together - Peter Venkman

It's alternated between storms and beautiful for the last two weeks here in Central Kentucky. Last week we had some technicolor blue sky days with temps in the upper 70's. A good bit of rain this week but yesterday afternoon was just gorgeous as is this morning. 63 when I woke up, mid 80's this afternoon.

The weather has been so nice that I've gotten quite a few spectacular motorcycle rides in.

Hot again...it's always hot, and dry. The wind doesn't seem to help, it just blows more hot air lol. Oh how i long for winter

114 yesterday in my backyard. Think Phoenix set a new record at 115. It's been consistently above 110 for a while now, but is forecast to drop into the low 100's starting today.

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

Hotter than the hubs of Hades here in sunny Arid-Zona.

Been at or above 110 for a week or so with temps only dipping down to around 108 or so for the next several days, then ramping back up to 114 Tue!

:silent:

Pretty typical for this time of year, and I'm not complaining. This is the climate I wished for when I retired and re-located here. And while that may be too much for some folks it suits me just fine.

Of course I don't need to be outside and working in it either. My AC works just fine. If I was back in the Seattle area right now I'd have the central heating on and be wearing long johns. Now, I sport shorts and t-shirts.

8)

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":w1pbjjhc said:
Hotter than the hubs of Hades here in sunny Arid-Zona.

Been at or above 110 for a week or so with temps only dipping down to around 108 or so for the next several days, then ramping back up to 114 Tue!

:silent:

Pretty typical for this time of year, and I'm not complaining. This is the climate I wished for when I retired and re-located here. And while that may be too much for some folks it suits me just fine.

Of course I don't need to be outside and working in it either. My AC works just fine. If I was back in the Seattle area right now I'd have the central heating on and be wearing long johns. Now, I sport shorts and t-shirts.

8)

Cheers,

RR
Well, the heat index made it feel like 110 here today. Pop up thunderstorms helped a little. Too humid today.

Well all of out thermometers broke last week when we were up in the 120s so it's hard to judge temps now lol. But really around 115 today

We're on track to set a new record here in Phoenix. Should get to 115 today! Fortunately it cools off at night, and at sunrise it's a balmy mid-70's. Love to sit out on my back patio with the newspaper and a pipe before it cranks up.

Cheers,

RR