I cannot believe it is already football season again

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i1NG0tU.gif

:lol!:  :lol!:  :lol!: 

Before long, it'll be football season year long. If "NFL Live" television shows (with nothing going on) is any indication, that's the next step. :lol:

Just as long as baseball gets left alone.

Zeno, you always struck me as a UFC guy. That's why I don't mess with you. :heart: :pale:

8)

Yes!
Hopefully the Suarez saga and Bale tale will end soon, and football will be played!
On a pitch, by men not wearing tights and shoulder pads like a bad eighties music video, or Mick Jagger during the Stones '81 tour...

^Didn't some dude rage quit a while back after proclaiming futbol was for sissies? I like both football and futbol so I'm okay with it all. It's all good....

Oh boy, Yak gets to go on and on about those Pittsburgh Steelers.... <g>

Btw, the Ravens are undefeated already. Where is the Superbowl this year?

I like soccer fans more than soccer itself.  They's some crazy folks.   :lol: 

If I have a choice, though, for contact sports, rugby always fascinates.   Great stuff.   Lotta resident Aussies and Kiwis around here, and hanging out with both of 'em during matches is fun, fun, fun. The All Blacks are an amazing team.

8)

Oh boy, Yak gets to go on and on about those Pittsburgh Steelers.... <g>
Pittsburgh : "The Paris of Appalachia !"  8) 

Even says so. In a book !  

http://www.amazon.com/The-Paris-Appalachia-Pittsburgh-Twenty-first/dp/088748509X%3FSubscriptionId%3D11V4BFFP7Y247FYTQ882%26tag%3Dkinjamod-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3D088748509X&ascsubtag=%5BpostId|1065343296%5Basin|088748509X%5BauthorId|5756194420839655003%5Btype|modlink

Bawlmer ?
Half the Flacco jerseys in Baltimore are actually dark blue, not purple. Some brilliant Chinese knock-off manufacturer realized years ago that you could just manufacture Giants jerseys and stick Ravens decals on them and our fanbase would be too stupid to figure it out. To make matters worse, it’s usually tucked into their pants like it’s some sort of formal attire.
Read it and weep :twisted: 

:face:

I've awoken the beast, he's Back!!! (in Baltimore, we say things like "awoken"...)

I was just upstairs checking my Flacco jersey, mine is Black, whew........And sadly looking at my Ed Reed jersey, now I'm feeling a little sick, I just can't take him wearing Houston colors......

And this with the Orioles and the Pirates in the midst of their best season in how many years?    :suspect: :suspect: 

Disgraceful...it's all a bit too much like bumming-up the qualities of an E-Pipe really...:evil: :p 

:lol!:

Football season never ends for me though it will be great to have game to watch again. GO VIKINGS!! :shock: 

Pittsburgh Perspective : Baseball is a b*tch who will wind you all the way up & then break your heart. It's nice while it lasts, but if you're surprised when it goes from August giddiness to a pointed reminder by season's end that life-eats-sh*t-and-then-you-die, you're not from around here.

Sure, they're selling out every game. Bless their hearts. And everybody's loving it. But nobody's really expecting anything more than maybe a winning season for the first time in 21 years. Once bitten, twice shy. Twice bitten, we'll believe it when we see it.

The Stillers, on the other hand, are dependable. You know -- warts and all -- what to expect with them.

:face: