I'm not back, so shut up.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK,
So you're still alive and cooking. I bet whatever it is that you cook is super Western style stuff that we don't get here in New England.
Now just get on with the pipes that are for sale with links. LOL
I won't say welcome back because apparently you aren't staying.
Andy

puros_bran":mkmnln1l said:
Lesath":mkmnln1l said:
I was out in Vegas in July and thought about you.  Glad to hear that blade is holding up.

Nope...  Ain't gonna do it..
Here I thought I was the only depraved one here! :twisted:

This if for you Kyle...

Welcome back :lol:

Alright you effing clowns.

idbow, Rob's in touch with me, he effs with me like the effing fool he is.

Blade effing is a bit rough for me. That said, Lesath, I admit I haven't done much with the blade beside showing it to a few friends and stabbing a couple of plugs with it. The blade is still pristine, the dry air here does wonders for rust abatement.

Cooking for a catering firm here in town, and it's rough work. But I get money, and it beats rolling tourists out of buckets of nickels.

:fpalm: <----- my general consensus right now. Since that smiley was added at my request. I missed him most.

But really, thanks for the welcome-not-back. I won't have time to spend hours here like before.

8)

Oh, and also, I'm back for Christmas.  I know that sounds like a greedy B.S. maneuver, but I have some extra board-appropriate stuff to make some jerk sugar his cookies over, and it was about the only thing worth looking forward to during that horrid season. Really showed me how decent folks could be when the world has gone mad.  Carlos still running that...I hope?   It's coming sooner than ya think!   :santa:

8)

Welcome unback.

I remember when you first showed up around here I was thinking "Who the F.... is this goofy shmuck?" (It takes one to know one). Then after a while I realized that you had something substantial to offer the community, and when you stopped posting it was obvious that the place was better with you here. Hoping you find that it's better to be here than not, and just use that Ignore Member feature if the need arises.

Puff Daddy":j2897u1x said:
Welcome unback.

I remember when you first showed up around here I was thinking "Who the F.... is this goofy shmuck?" (It takes one to know one). Then after a while I realized that you had something substantial to offer the community, and when you stopped posting it was obvious that the place was better with you here. Hoping you find that it's better to be here than not, and just use that Ignore Member feature if the need arises.
Who just posted this? I can't see it.

:lol!:

Kyle Weiss":g5ppeqwd said:
Puff Daddy":g5ppeqwd said:
Welcome unback.

Who just posted this?  I can't see it.  

:lol!:
put your glasses on ! :twisted: :twisted: Good to see NOTHING has changed !! :twisted: :twisted:

Kyle Weiss":tv6atctc said:
idbow, Rob's in touch with me, he effs with me like the effing fool he is.  
Just to put things back into proper perspective:

Eff You Kyle!
the_bird.gif

Rob_In_MO":muutg1v4 said:
Hello all.  Not much new here and I won't hijack Kyle's thread.
Why not? He'd hijack yours in a New York minute ! :twisted: :twisted:

I support healthy hijacking of(f) any thread. On that note, go eff yourself, Rob. :cheers: :heart:

8)