I'm not back, so shut up.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I haven't cleaned my pipes [sic] in 50 years!"   :lol:

---------------------------------------------

SPUD 15":g1941i1l said:
Who the eff is KYLE???????????
welcome back.
MIKE
Hey Mike!

8)

Six pages?

Welcome back or whatever this isn't.

Still hounding rocks?

gravel":gvqux0gp said:
Still hounding rocks?
Maybe someday, but back to kitchen slavery. Pay is shit, hours are long, paychecks are semi-regular. :shrug:

puros_bran":6l9tggc1 said:
Life sucks no?
No! Some of my most memorable times were being in the gutter. :lol: My back just hurts more because I'm getting effing old.

8)

puros_bran":2t37691f said:
Back problems you say?
Compressed my spine recently, on top of two horizontal/axial twists mid thoracic, a deformed L2 - L5, random sciatica from bulging nerve clusters, a growing spur bridge between my C6 and C7, but I keep on tickin'.

8)

MisterE":adrpfzey said:
Dun worry either of youse. Obama cares. 8)
Youowe me a new laptop since that statement made me spit hot coffee over everything :twisted: :twisted:

Kyle Weiss":lig7mhm1 said:
puros_bran":lig7mhm1 said:
Back problems you say?
Compressed my spine recently, on top of two horizontal/axial twists mid thoracic, a deformed L2 - L5, random sciatica from bulging nerve clusters, a growing spur bridge between my C6 and C7, but I keep on tickin'.  

8)
Poor thing. ;)

puros_bran":5q5dy5wq said:
Kyle Weiss":5q5dy5wq said:
puros_bran":5q5dy5wq said:
Back problems you say?

8)
Poor thing. ;)
Thanks for Page 7. Welcome back. :heart:

8)

I hadn't noticed... Honestly I was just raggin.  But.  

Welcome Back Kyle!!!!

(Page 7). I ought to go back in and delete post to make mine the only 7 post... That'd look cool in a year or so.. People be like "Whhaaaat? Dude crazy".

If they haven't come to that conclusion already, they're probably just as nuckin' futs. :lol!:

8)

Wow, 7 pages for someone who's not back. That's impressive! Welcome back Kyle old chap, hope we can share a bowl some time. ..

Stick":t3ym7xau said:
Wow, 7 pages for someone who's not back. That's impressive! Welcome back Kyle old chap, hope we can share a bowl some time. ..
Can you imagine the impact he would have here IF he really were back??? :lol:

He's really not welcome back.. I mean yeah yeah 'officially' we say everyone's welcome.. But damn look at his post count... Even being gone 6 months he has a higher "average post per day" than anyone on here.. The crazy thing is he actually thinks you are supposed to post on a forum wtf?

Yeah, this is not me "back." Fortunately for me, I have other things to attend to than introduce common sense to little old men squabbling and being territorial over their posts and smokeables. :lol!: Some stir the pot, others serve the contents. :heart:

Still, I wouldn't be back here if I didn't want to. Something keeps bringing me around here. The whiskey sure could be better... wait, scratch that, this is my whiskey. Damn.

8)

Here is my 2 cents
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nf670orHKcA" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>