I'm not back, so shut up.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buckshot":gd2430wi said:
What with all the discussion about meaningful posts, I decided to finally make one:

I didn't know that Kyle was gone!   :clown:
THAT'S the MOST meaningful post I've read yet !! :twisted: :twisted:

For not being back he's prodded some Rip Vanwinkles to come alive.

I can't raise dead, but I can incite the almost-there. :lol:

All hail silly and accidental profundity.

Yes. The season I eagerly await handing back out a year's worth of Jehovah's Witness and Mormon pamphlets that get stuffed in my door. That'll keep the little effing candybeggars away.

puros_bran":uf79c22j said:
I hope that shock value posting and not the truth.
Does that mean I can give Halloween candy to the JW's & Mormons? :cheers:

8)

I'm like damned Dr Frankenstein. :lol:

Howdy GK... I still have that diamond shank cob and think of ya.

8)

I live in the woods now and work for fish. Also, I'm off all of my meds. So yeah, I think of you too.

First George, then Kyle and Rob at the same time...I'm keeping an eye out for flying pigs and a red dude carrying a pitchfork and wearing a parka.

Are you serious?    You don't know that's one guy with 4 accounts???    LMAO!!

Also.  Welcome Back Kyle.  

Page 6

George Kaplan":frdwuqul said:
I live in the woods now and work for fish. Also, I'm off all of my meds. So yeah, I think of you too.
So wait..."work for fish" as in you get paid in fish, or that the fish are your boss?

Because I'm going to be honest - the mental picture of you wading into a lake to hand a quarterly earnings report to an ill-tempered, monocle-wearing walleye has me a little giggly.

AAAAH ! Good to see this place getting back to what it's supposed to be about, NOT PIPES !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ( or even tobacco !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )

idbowman":8qin3ce4 said:
George Kaplan":8qin3ce4 said:
So wait..."work for fish" as in you get paid in fish, or that the fish are your boss?  

Because I'm going to be honest - the mental picture of you wading into a lake  to hand a quarterly earnings report to an ill-tempered, monocle-wearing walleye has me a little giggly.
Wow. Shades of Lovecraft there, Ian. I think I'll leave my "arrangement" up to your imagination. Meanwhile, I should move further from Insmouth. I hear Dunwich is nice this time of year...