It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H3QFylQzyI0" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Intel send now this is fixing to happen

Bombs away and tracking sent....  :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JREthabi3ro" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

And we’re off wreak havoc on some unsuspecting BoB.

Was not able to make it to the PO again today, I feel like a let down to the squadron. I will get out tomorrow, work has been destroying my time this week.

D.L.Ruth":rttugv7l said:
Was not able to make it to the PO again today, I feel like a let down to the squadron. I will get out tomorrow, work has been destroying my time this week.

Not to worry bro. You can only do what you can do...or something. So long as you pay the fine on time there’s no problem.

Blackhorse":hurmfwbj said:
D.L.Ruth":hurmfwbj said:

Not to worry bro.  You can only do what you can do...or something.  So long as you pay the fine on time there’s no problem.
Oh, I think a tin of Red and Black sent to each member of the squadron should be sufficient....

Ozark Wizard":g8l76ox4 said:
Blackhorse":g8l76ox4 said:
D.L.Ruth":g8l76ox4 said:

Not to worry bro.  You can only do what you can do...or something.  So long as you pay the fine on time there’s no problem.
Oh, I think a tin of Red and Black sent to each member of the squadron should be sufficient....
Hmm it seems to be unavailable everywhere I look :scratch: