January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flights are checking in! Wings are forming up nicely folks, let's keep those tracking numbers coming!

WOOHOO!!!! :cheers:

:scratch: Huh, the mission planners miscalculated, and there is a report of a front porch destroyed.... we'll have to wait and see if that gets confirmed.

DrT999":fbmqborf said:
:scratch: Huh, the mission planners miscalculated, and there is a report of a front porch destroyed.... we'll have to wait and see if that gets confirmed.
Well, sometimes premature detonation happens... We'll hope for the best. :lol!:

Direct double strike. With fragments and shrapnel every where. Thank you lady or gentleman who ever you are this is hit two and three combined.  Let with ringing ears and a mile wide grin. Looking forward to trying the new blends and drooling over the munchies! I my prediction is no survivors! with tins of my own blend funky,my own blend hipster, petersonde lux mixture, peterson luxury blend and ozs of essense of vermont and three blind moose as well as pirk rinds, fine dark chocolate and ribrub I am set for a one man superbowl party! Once thank you bombers and hihg command!

Eric Furgeson":37qlpjy6 said:
Direct double strike. With fragments and shrapnel every where. Thank you lady or gentleman who ever you are this is hit two and three combined.  Let with ringing ears and a mile wide grin. Looking forward to trying the new blends and drooling over the munchies! I my prediction is no survivors! with tins of my own blend funky,my own blend hipster, petersonde lux mixture, peterson luxury blend and ozs of essense of vermont and three blind moose as well as pirk rinds, fine dark chocolate and ribrub I am set for a one man superbowl party! Once thank you bombers and hihg command!
sorry for the upside down image photogapher was so rattled and shell shocked he must have held the camara wrong!