January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone sailed a stray round into my mail box this morning.
Thank you other than pipe nails and the smaller aluminum tamper tool one of whish I recived in yesterdays carpet bombing this is the first tamper I have that I did not make myself and it is a true beauty. I shall keep by my smoking chair and use it daily. Thank you for your thoughtfulness.

Jevverrett":se41k4fz said:
Nice haul brother
Yes indeed! Now I can't wait for next moth so I can join in the mayhem and spread a smile on some other poor souls face. That is if the Bombers will except this sorry excuse of a recrute into their ranks!

Eric Furgeson":1yeeqbgi said:
Jevverrett":1yeeqbgi said:
Nice haul brother
Yes indeed! Now I can't wait for next moth so I can join in the mayhem and spread a smile on some other poor souls face. That is if the Bombers will except this sorry excuse of a recrute into their ranks!
I say yah! Up to command and the other pilots though!

Eric Furgeson":o7iorsb8 said:
Jevverrett":o7iorsb8 said:
Nice haul brother
If Wiz has no objections.... I certainly don't!

WarlockBob":5bho3i53 said:
Eric Furgeson":5bho3i53 said:
Jevverrett":5bho3i53 said:
Nice haul brother
As it was in the beginning, so shall it be now............

Welcome aboard E-Man!

Thank you Brothers and Sister. You have once more honered me. I can oly hope to share the pleasuer and joy you have given me. Oh and on a side note I tried a shared a lovely little creation called mountain. Blackberry with my Brother Sam last night. During one of our regular smoke and BS sessions. We both enjoyed it immensely. Loved the flavor and it has a fantastic room note. I look forward to delving into the other blends as the days progress.thank you all once more E.

Ozark Wizard":bciq1iy2 said:
WarlockBob":bciq1iy2 said:
Eric Furgeson":bciq1iy2 said:
Jevverrett":bciq1iy2 said:
Nice haul brother
As it was in the beginning, so shall it be now............

Welcome aboard E-Man!
Yay! Welcome aboard, indeed! We shall bomb many an innocent soul together!

Some one either got lost in the fog or had some engine problems and lagged way behind. Not that I am complaining mind you.

Ah, yes, well, that should wrap things up for this run!

Plotting and scheming is under way for Mad March's Malevolent Mission of Malicious Mayhem and Merriment!

STAY TUNED!!!!!! :cheers:

Eric, some more great tobacco's PLUS!! That Molto Dolce ( a nice dessert blend ) is very good, might be a bit sticky so let it air dry for about an hour before stuffing your pipe. MANY GOOD people within this forum!!! 
Again, congratulations  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!

Lonecoyote":wtwbro9c said:
Eric, some more great tobacco's PLUS!! That Molto Dolce ( a nice dessert blend ) is very good, might be a bit sticky so let it air dry for about an hour before stuffing your pipe. MANY GOOD people within this forum!!! 
Again, congratulations  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!
l know my daughter gave me a tin for christmas ladt year and I have it jar in a vacum sealed jar. I crack it onpe about once a mothe or so for a bowl. Then reseal the jar to keep it fresh. I love it and have only been doing thay because I eanted to make it last because of who gifted it to me. Now I feel I can smoke it a little more often. As you said it does need a bit of an airing rrst before smoking

Ozark Wizard":8l9h0p97 said:
Ah, yes, well, that should wrap things up for this run!

Plotting and scheming is under way for Mad March's Malevolent Mission of Malicious Mayhem and Merriment!

STAY TUNED!!!!!! :cheers:
Standing by and awaiting orders Sir!?