January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tried a nibble of the chocolate bar. As a lover of complex dark chocolate I have to say this is fantastic. It is not as bitter as some I normaly eat and has a nice fruity finish. It would pair well with a strong tobacco and nice Earl Grey tea. Also forgot to mention to hit I took last week of 4 oz of lane HGL and 2 oz of C&D Autumn Evening. I posted that up on the round table when the round hit the porch. Thanks again guys. Brouth a true up lift to me spirits. Just when I neede one :-D :-D :-D :-D

I messaged command. I had to pull out of the mission this month. I had a cool plan but it fell through. I'm sorry to leave you pilots hanging. I look forward to seeing the destruction continue! Fly well and I will rejoin you for the next one!

kaitlyn3837":icydj493 said:
I messaged command. I had to pull out of the mission this month. I had a cool plan but it fell through. I'm sorry to leave you pilots hanging. I look forward to seeing the destruction continue! Fly well and I will rejoin you for the next one!
It looks as if DrT was carrying a couple of payloads of ordinance and maybe that will make up for one less bomb...

Fr_Tom":jzo2yjku said:
kaitlyn3837":jzo2yjku said:
It looks as if DrT was carrying a couple of payloads of ordinance and maybe that will make up for one less bomb...
Yesterday's hit wasn't all me 8)

As you can see the table is ready to cave in under the pay load of todays quadruple hit! Way to many to list at the moment as I truly in shock. I beleave I have begun to fear the ringing of my door bell and think my mail carrier needs a new truss after this round. With the grin of a child on christmas day and the deepest of gratitude I thank you one and all!!!!!

In my prior damage report I counted four hits but was incorrect. During clean up opperations and rubble removal I uncovered an over look spent casing bringing the hit for to day to 5. Sorry for the inaccurate report but me personal are still suffering shell shock.

Shook him up pretty bad, can't hold the camera still!!! :cheers:

Good stuff bombers!!!

Looks like it was a pretty good run so far! :cheers: Maybe we need to hit aro-lovers more often! :lol!:

I must say, splendid job....direct hit.  The members of this forum simply amaze me....cheerio, pip pip and all that rot. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I am happy to announce that because of the distruction you lot have rained upon my tobacco celler I have been forced to expand to a second shelf to accommodate it all. And I am out of smaller jars for the moment so must seek resupply so I can jar up all the various 1 and 2 oz bags asap.

What an excellent showing, good work squadron. Love me a good damage report and this one is right up there.

Cheers

Tim