Jumping June Bugs! :: June BoB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarlockBob

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Now that June is upon us, some places in the US will be seeing the emergence of June bugs. Digging themselves out of their burrows in May or June, the humble June beetle is a relative of the Scarab family. Eating roots and vegetation, they don't bother humans, but beware if you have a nice lawn or fir trees!!!
Sadly, this beetle's larvae destroy the roots on tobacco plants.

Lucky for us, they do leave some tobacco plants untouched!

For our June run, please respond on this thread and let me know if you're in no later than Friday, June 17th!

Due to trips and other life events, I've picked up this month. Ozark Wizard will be picking up the next two months.

This is going to be a good run!

I regret that I'll be on vacation and unable to participate in the June and July missions. :(  I look forward to flying again in August!

I am in. Even though I am beyond the Western wall, my aim will be swift and true. Not even the June bug will stay this month's ordinance of the strange and exotic wonders of the Pacific ring of fire....

Yeah...well...even though we're just getting into the house re-engineering (and since you were here just yesterday you saw that half of everything was in a cardboard box, stacked all over, everywhere) and we've still got about 3 months of mega-dishevelment facing us...I can still manage putting some goodies into a box and putting that box in the mail...I mean REALLY how hard is that? And if you know my history here you'll know that I've bitched at plenty of guys that begged off a month or two or three for some puny excuse. So just puttin' my money where my mouth is.

And...pleased to be back. Takin' names and kickin' butt. Givin' big to get another brother in deep poopy. 8)

Woo!

Good to see you again, BH!!!

The list is looking good so far.

1. DrumsAndBeer
2. DrT999
3. Fr_Tom
4. Timbo
5. WarlockBob
6. Ozark Wizard
7. Blackhorse
8. nismo270r
9. Jevverrett
10. kaitlyn3837

Let's keep it up!

Everyone is so antsy! :p

Look for orders in inboxes this afternoon! For any latecomers, you still have until this Friday to get in on the run!