March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orders recived, ordnance selected.

Got some nice hab' sauce in Charleston recently.... :evil: :twisted:

Ok, I'm sending some Tascosa Salsa, jarred locally here in Amarillo!

Also Warlockbob and I might be making our own hot sauce to send. He's got a rockin' recipe.

All quiet on the western front? How are everyone's preparations coming along?

I finished mine off today. Just have to pack the box....and then wait to drop it on Tuesday.

idbowman":jl65wwnn said:
...I doubt half of the squadron would even be allowed through the front door in the first place. They actually have George's photo posted at the hosts' stand.
I honestly thought what I was doing was legal in the state of Ohio.
The tobacco's ready to go, and I'll be cooking up the Halo sauce this weekend.

All is well in my neck of the woods. The bomb is ready and loaded...just waiting for launch!

George Kaplan":lnu3eags said:
I honestly thought what I was doing was legal in the state of Ohio.
The tobacco's ready to go, and I'll be cooking up the Halo sauce this weekend.
Seriously? I don't think what you were doing would be considered legal in any state of the union. It might be ok in parts of the Balkans, but even then I'm pretty sure it's only allowed in the privacy of your own home.

I seriously thought about fish sauce and thentjought about breakage or leakage.

Going to pick up some sauce now. I hope I can find some Indonesian Sambal. I might have some though...

Edit: Scratch all that - going with a childhood favorite: Pickapeppa Sauce.

All set, and apologies for the lag in naming my saucy cargo: settled on Motherlode Rocky Mountain Hot Sauce. Yeeeeee haw!

GrampaGrossbart":eqwf8dhc said:
All set, and apologies for the lag in naming my saucy cargo: settled on Motherlode Rocky Mountain Hot Sauce. Yeeeeee haw!
Better than Rocky Mountain oysters I hope!

somedumbjerk":ns9zsd4l said:
GrampaGrossbart":ns9zsd4l said:
Better than Rocky Mountain oysters I hope!
I just saw cans of Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout at the liquor store, courtesy of a local brewery. It started out as an April Fool's joke last year, with the following video, but the crazy cusses at Wynkoop actually went ahead and made some this year. The cans come in packs of two, naturally:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/y1fV3edEdfE" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>