May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...when are you gonna have us all over, Scottie? :mrgreen:

In other news:

DC#s are still coming in. Please get those to me ASAP!

Had things played out differently with the baby I would have everyone over while in town for the show.

I totally forgot to put my box in the mail today :oops: ...gonna be a day late. Will get you the DC in the morning.

bomb is running behind. wrecked my car, followed by a family emergency. everyone is safe and healthy, no worries there, just gets in the way of my destruction :twisted:

--UPDATE--

Pilots that need to send DC#s:
1. ikeenum
2. George Kaplan
3. leftover421
5. awoodby
6. zjgilbert
7. blr1911
8. somedumbjerk

Some of you guys have alerted me to your situations and why you haven't sent in the DC# yet. That's fine. This is just a reminder.

Bombing day is tomorrow!!! I can't wait to see the devestation! :twisted:

A funny thing happened to me today.
I got home from a rough day at work to find three suspicious packages on my doorstep.

At this point I am going to assume it is friendly fire and hunker down....

Todd

taharris":ypyjxeo8 said:
A funny thing happened to me today.
I got home from a rough day at work to find three suspicious packages on my doorstep.

At this point I am going to assume it is friendly fire and hunker down....

Todd
It appears that I am in the same boat. Here on the left coast we call it "duck and cover." That's what I am going to do. :affraid:

INCOMING!!!

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 05/31/2013, By End of Day

pm'd the tracking number

Even though I am not with the squadron, I look forward to a few rounds in the officers club after the mission

rev

After getting decimated last month, I'm all too eager to watch the carnage unfold:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eztSDf7pHxM" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I got home today to another batch of packages.

Unfortunately, I am late for a camp out with the Boy Scouts.

I promise to post pictures when I get back on Sunday.

Thank you all for your generosity.

Todd