Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":zlv08abm said:
Welcome aboard mate!  I assume you'd been through the vetting and approval process with the Commander?
Indeed I have. Glad to be with you all :)

Welcome, hater! That feels really weird to type...

Come on guys! Let's get a few more bombers in on this and make someone cry!

kaitlyn3837":scwpuwpq said:
Welcome, hater! That feels really weird to type...

Come on guys! Let's get a few more bombers in on this and make someone cry!
HERE HERE!!!

More, we must have more pilots somewhere... I've got toe tags galore!! :twisted:

I think "we" should make it a habit to send a PM to every pilot who flew a mission in the past 12 months with an informational announcement re each month's muster. Isn't it possible to do batch PM's?

I believe mass PM's are outside of the site's abilities. Interesting idea though. Assuming you are suggesting a 'prompt' type of message to those who may be not as attentive to the forum? A sort of beating of the brush to flush out additional participants?

Ozark Wizard":tu1hj5di said:
I believe mass PM's are outside of the site's abilities. Interesting idea though. Assuming you are suggesting a 'prompt' type of message to those who may be not as attentive to the forum? A sort of beating of the brush to flush out additional participants?
Think of it as a trip to the barracks to wake people up.

I like BH's idea. Even if people don't come fly a mission, it might pull some people back onto the forum.

I know on several occasions I've been tied up in some project or other I very narrowly missed a mission cause they were not linked from the prior mission. I know that's done well now but if someone had not been in that prior mission, they wouldn't know. I just think it might pull in the odd pilot on occasion. Well...of course we're all a bit odd...but you get my drift.

arkansaspiper":v9ccmqax said:
Did I miss something did I miss orders.
Nope, I had some technical difficulties last night... Can't send orders when you can't get your computer to load BoB!

They'll be going out soon, but it'll probably be a bit later in the day. Am booked up with meetings, and a job interview.

Another interview?

I do not envy you sir!

We can wait for orders. It is not so much the wanting, as the waiting.... Apprehension is a drag!!! We, the bomber group, is like a cobra ready to strike.....

Ready to strike!!!!:twisted:

Blackhorse":hgvygiqy said:
Yup. Life can be difficult. But just got my new jet powered mobility scooter. No more late to Bingo for me!

I got my tires 'siped' for better traction in Costco and Home Depot....