Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fr_Tom":ckwxw1cc said:
Ozark Wizard":ckwxw1cc said:
I'm right behind you Blackhorse.... Target is painted......
I am in cleanup. "Your item is out for delivery on June 2, 2017..."

Heh...
So is mine! This should be a good one

WHAZZUP???

Did we take them totally out or did we smack someone with a J.O.B.?

Pacing, pacing.........

I worked 15 hours yesterday  and when I got home there was quite the collection of boxes on my front porch! The wife was wondering what I had spent money on and was waiting for me with quite the stern look on her face when I walked in. Haha! Anyway , Ive never had that much mail before and it would be an understatement too say that I was overwhelmed.

I took a shower and ate some dinner that she had made for me and then went out in the wood shop where I had stacked the boxes and , again, a feeling of overwhelming gratitude came over me. We've been going through a hard time as of late with some family and life issues and last night really helped. It gave us something else to focus on we were both blown away by the generosity of the BOB community.

She said that she wanted a pen to write on the calendar that today was a day that renewed her faith in the world and the people in it. . I know that this probably sounds a bit sappy but thank you guys so much for the bombing run and I'm sorry I'm not better with words but suffice it to say it really meant a lot to me :)

You guys never cease to amaze me.  I recently carried out my first bombing run orders as well and I just can't wait to do it again and again to give others the feeling of gratitude that I feel right now.

Well guys, I have to get back in a truck and get back to work. Another 65 hour week needs to be completed so I can have a day off. You guys really are the best.

Cheers!

Wow. Can I get a witness!

This has it all...stern wife suspecting TAD...turned to renewed faith...target's complete surprise...humility...support of a worthy Bro in tough times...

Nice.  

Well spoken Hater.

Photos soon, please.

Blackhorse":amb0twb0 said:
Wow. Can I get a witness!

This has it all...stern wife suspecting TAD...turned to renewed faith...target's complete surprise...humility...support of a worthy Bro in tough times...

Nice.  

Well spoken Hater.
In the rating of the run at HQ, I think that the significant other checking the credit card statement for TAD/PAD gets weighted.

Enjoy!

One of the pieces of ordinance may have come to the wrong name at the right address. Don't ask me how I know this. It is still intended for you.

We need some photo-documentation to assess damage!

As a newcomer to the forum, I am both impressed and interested. Not to hijack but does each member of the squadron get one target and do they only drop one bomb (item) or???

I know that I have to abide by the 30/30 rule but, when my time comes, I will be signing up for flight school I have some munitions already stockpiled and, for some reason extra items always fall into my shopping cart at P&C .... hmmmm.

Thanks for letting me ask a rookie question. This looks like good times.

Frank

Navy...usually, all squadron members dump on one unsuspecting target. At one time we had close to thirty pilots and we often split things up, using two targets. All pilots are instructed to have their bombs hit on one specific day so as to increase the postal anger...the potential spousal reaction...and the general mayhem. These are absolutely acts of love but we enjoy seeing a target slapped around a bit. All in good fun.

To get a better feel for things look at past month's threads.

Blackhorse":5ba4mmnt said:
Navy...usually, all squadron members dump on one unsuspecting target. At one time we had close to thirty pilots and we often split things up, using two targets. All pilots are instructed to have their bombs hit on one specific day so as to increase the postal anger...the potential spousal reaction...and the general mayhem. These are absolutely acts of love but we enjoy seeing a target slapped around a bit. All in good fun.

To get a better feel for things look at past month's threads.
Thank you Blackhorse, I will do just that!

Frank

Blackhorse":fv8ttrv0 said:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZXhuso4OTG4" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>