Monsieur Weiss

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
George Kaplan":z1n5pwyf said:
Lady(s) and gentlemen, as promised, may I present anonymous, AKA.......

The Shadow

The Shadow is Richard Nixon???

Basil Rathbone, in fact. Cleverly printed in mirror-image, looong before photoshop.

not to bring back this old thread, but after reading all of this.. What if Kyle is the Shadow?

Kyle, I assure I am not. Continuing to guess will land you promptly on the list of people who need to visit lady Justice.

221Anonymous":bod2fwrt said:
Kyle, I assure I am not. Continuing to guess will land you promptly on the list of people who need to visit lady Justice.
I hope she is easy on the eyes.

im to young to have experienced the prime of these old stories. i suppose i could pick up a book, listen/watch a series or movie, but i have found entertaining enough to read through these threads.

*tune in next week for more adventures with "The Shadow"*

Anthonyx2b":z7azcutb said:
not to bring back this old thread, but after reading all of this.. What if Kyle is the Shadow?
It couldn't be Kyle. The bombs never include a review of a tobacco blend he just tried. :)

Buckshot":0teur5ea said:
Anthonyx2b":0teur5ea said:
It couldn't be Kyle. The bombs never include a review of a tobacco blend he just tried. :)
Hahahahaha :cheers:

If I find out it really is me, I'm going to kick my own ass for spending that kind of money on you twerps. :lol:

8)

Kyle Weiss":qjj3bbxi said:
If I find out it really is me, I'm going to kick my own ass for spending that kind of money on you twerps. :lol:

8)
Go get a sleep study done, maybe you're sleep sending? :lol:

Monsieur Weiss,
While you have attempted futily to discover my true identity I have continued to serve justice down upon those unsuspecting within the BOB brotherhood. It is my intent to disrupt the criminal nature of this evil brotherhood and bring all who need justice to the face of Lady Justice. The Red Menace as been brought to justice and is serving out his sentence in a cloud of smoke. Through time I have clouded the minds of those within these corrupt boards to thinking they are safe, but rest assured that no evil doer is safe because The Shadow knows what evil lurks in the hearts of man.

The Shadow

The Shadow Knows

:shock: Looks like the shadow is itchin for a fight! Look out inspector!

Let me officially announce my support for Monsieur Weiss, a faithful agent of the law, unlike this despicable "Shadow." This vigilante must be brought to justice. No man should be able to execute his own perversion of the law independent of the will of the people. This is a Republic after all (or at least that is what Rob, tells us). I offer my service and my sword, Monsieur Weiss.

kaiser83":5p80aa1p said:
Aw snap, looks like Ocelot is itchin' to get bombed.
No, dear Kaiser, I just cannot abide the Shadow imposing his prefabricated justice on my brothers in flagrant disregard for the norms of our fellowship. Perhaps Inspector Weiss and I will be the ones bombing! Bombing who? The Shadow,of course! :twisted:

Ocelot...let me assure you that your assessment of Mssr. Weiss' 'official' capacity is totally without regard to reality (but then is any of this?). Skilled and dedicated though he is, he has not been awarded any sort of sanction by BoB, its affiliates or the High Council. He is not, as you say, "a faithful agent of the law". He is totally self imposed and therefore HE is perhaps the ONLY vigilante in the field.

Add this to your perspective that the Shadow metes out:

...prefabricated justice...in flagrant disregard for the norms of our fellowship...execute(ing) his own perversion of the law independent of the will of the people.

Wow! Even though his kind of justice should perhaps BE the norm...and perhaps in a better world, it would be...this hatefull diatribe is withoout honor. I'm shocked by the degree of passion (nagative) shown to this 'hero of the people' - and all because he has bestesd you and your minions time and again. So go ahead and rail against the gods if you like, shaking your ineffectual fist toward the sky, but don't think you can bomb him! I mean, what direction? ...where? OH, QUICK! ...over behind that building! ...ouch! ...oh, no, you missed! ...no, over there, on the grassy knoll! ...dang, missed again! ...hey, up there on the balcony, next to Statler! ...ouch! sorry about that, Waldorf!

See? No can do. Sorry Charlie! Ya see...he's a ghost...smoke on the breeze...tendrils curling around your every thought, knowing your plans, even your dreams. All the while with your clumsy plodding, stumbling efforts are expending the little ordinance you have...wildly firing on your own. Bombs, bullets & RPG's slicing through the mist.

You frag your fellows while the Shadow flies free! Long live the SHADOW!

<The above message was paid for by the "I heart the SHADOW" fan club and in no way represents the opinions of BoB, the Board, or and of our sponsors>

.....wait....Inspector Weiss is not offical.... What about the memo? My Lord. What have I become! :!: :?:

My hypocracy revealed, and thoroughly chastised, I skulk back to my lair for some contemplation. :oops:

In absence of an "official" inspector into the Shadow's escapades, might I recommend that such an inspector be nominated and endowed with means to bgin an inquiry into the identity of the masked vigilante.