Monsieur Weiss

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that is freaking hilarious Blackhorse. Now I have images of random bombs hitting everyone with letters saying "You can't cloud my mind you bast---" all landing on innocent folks. Y'all crack me up.

Dang it, I had a Al Capone voice in my head and tommy gun sounds going off in my mind when I typed that.

Kyle got his official inspectors badge from a pinata at a birthday party when he was 8 years old. It came with the little plastic moustache he still wears, and a 5 cent magnifying glass he still uses to scorch ants for summer entertainment.

Yeah, but did any of you figure out who The Shadow is? Nope. :mrgreen:

You all would be shocked if you knew who she was.

8)

221Anonymous":y1ekp7sa said:
Kyle, I assure I am not. Continuing to guess will land you promptly on the list of people who need to visit lady Justice.
"Lady Justice," eh?

Or should we call our attention to someone with known reputation for bombing, bombing activities and collaboration with bombers...someone with some very tell-tale reactions when my name gets brought up...?

The horse is out of the barn...perhaps.

The clues keep piling. Like road apples.

8)

Kyle Weiss":i4ceo6ge said:
Yeah, but did any of you figure out who The Shadow is?
Yes. Right away, but playing the Mycroft to your Sherlock, I was too drunk and lazy to do anything about it. :drunken:

Following all of this makes me realize Mnsr. Wiess is a master of missdirection :twisted:

LOL

Merry Pranksters indeed.

Still trying to fathom the 'hounds after the fox' mentality surrounding the Phantom. I supposed once baited with the taunts and ghostly laughter the pack cannot keep itself from baying and running in circles. Great entertainment, but confusing in a way as the 'evil' Phantom has done little other than bestow goodness on the masses.

Be that as it may, no, there will be no official status bestowed on any would be Clouseau out there in wanna be land.

You lot need to find some sort of positive outlet for your energies. tsk tsk

Inspector%252BClouseau.jpg

Yeah, I get really into stuff like this if I can't be in the shop making pipes. Still, lots of fun.

Blackhorse":1eui7vzw said:
LOL

Great entertainment, but confusing in a way as the 'evil' Phantom has done little other than bestow goodness on the masses.
Being a relative newcomer I always assumed it was a similar reaction as I see from the monthly bombings.

When confronted with the vast amount of knowledge and expertise that abound on this board I feel like a rank beginner.

And I'm good with that :lol:

Evidently I have not reigned down enough justice on certain individuals who have seen my destruction first hand in these recent days but have failed to speak out about their sentencing. You do not fear The Shadow? My wrath and ire are not respected? Perhaps you take The Shadow too lightly and need to have more justice reigned down upon you, or perhaps the justice recently served has silenced your voices forever. The Shadow cannot be stopped by an mere investigator or even a petty BoB task force. My list grows ever longer and I move in the shadows clouding your minds as you search for my identity. Draw too close and I can easily disappear only to emerge in the shadows of another town; you will only see The Shadow when I allow. The Shadow knows the evil that lurks in all your hearts and I will not rest until I have extinguished every flame. I ride no black steed, nor do I live in a big little city, the long beach at my current locale will only be in my sights until the next flame emerges for me to put out.

The Shadow Knows

I think some may be working up the shadow on purpose , don't fall into their trap shadow. Maybe they are those weirdos that enjoy pain and destruction. :scratch: