Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All,

I have sent a bit of an addendum to our bombing orders, with the intention of providing a better strike picture and identifying effective ordnance for any fortifications that may stand in our way.

I'll continue to monitor from HQ!

Blackhorse":rt2jgvoa said:
One of our own is buying a new place and described his latest contact from the same kinda guys. They had cashed his down payment check and now wanted him to send in a photo copy of the cancelled check. Oh-kaaayyyy.
And I've gotten it on good authority that this particular shadowy member of the squadron is now packing his hoard for transport to his new even better hidden base. I believe this member might find it necessary to test the new location perhaps as soon as the April mission, to test its strategic importance to our bomber corp. So, sign me up first for next month, if you don't mind the services of one of the more elusive members of the squadron...

Lesath":nqn27ia5 said:
And I've gotten it on good authority that this particular shadowy member of the squadron is now packing his hoard for transport to his new even better hidden base.  I believe this member might find it necessary to test the new location perhaps as soon as the April mission, to test its strategic importance to our bomber corp.  So, sign me up first for next month, if you don't mind the services of one of the more elusive members of the squadron...
Fine with the Wizard, what say you, Warlock? Shall we embrace this wayward pilot?

Lesath, I get the feeling you will make an interesting addition......

Of course you realize Warlockbob is going to want your coordinates for his records.... :twisted:

I'll never live down the goat... I do seem to recall Ozark Wizard having a bit of a tussle with an animal of some sort awhile back.

Coordinates? Ah, I seem to recall them being unavailable from the very beginning. I recall one time on the Secret Santa that the mail man couldn't deliver to me because even he couldn't find me. It's going to be even better now. Let's just say I'm getting ever closer to the Ozark Wizard. One of these days, I'm sure we'll cross paths.

THE INFAMOUS GOAT!!

Wiz, I have no problems with this. Lesath, you're back in here! They are right, I'll probably need a refresh on your coordinates.

Speaking on the Secret Santa where the postman couldn't deliver, I believe that was me. If I remember correctly, I watched that package circle KC Mail HQ for almost a month, and then just... disappear!

I've often joked that our squadron members have a responsibility to maintaining a level of security in case we are attacked. I maintain multiple bases, though I am slowing down in my travels. I actually quit the Secret Santa after that, because I felt it unfair to those that might draw me. I have yet to crack open the tin of Fillmore that was included in that particular stash. I'm letting it mature a bit.

I suppose I could include some lamacha goat cheese in the next bombing. The jerky's not bad either, but I prefer the llama..