Naughty November Bombing run!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty then, the Cessna 172 has been loaded with the Big Bang Boom and on it way. Flying low hopefully to avoid radar. Flight plan had been sent to headquarters. Now to sit back and watch the carnage unfold.

Jacque has a long mustache

The chair is against the wall

The chicken is in the pot

The Lysander is in the air and on its way
Flight plan is filed with Allied HQ

Had a helluva time loading the ordnance but the plane is in the air with clear skies till target. Gonna be fun watching this one burn.

I had issues with my loadout as well. The dancing girls were reluctant to get in til we punched a bunch of air holes. Then we had to put the BlackBerry leaves we stuck in there for the goats way to one side cause the gals were scared of the stickers. Funny, they really seemed to like the Naked Mole Rats. So I think we’re good now. Should be quite a show.

Blackhorse":mqbxymii said:
I had issues with my loadout as well. The dancing girls were reluctant to get in til we punched a bunch of air holes. Then we had to put the BlackBerry leaves we stuck in there for the goats way to one side cause the gals were scared of the stickers. Funny, they really seemed to like the Naked Mole Rats. So I think we’re good now. Should be quite a show.
I think I need to work on my payloads :oops:

BriarBeagle":5tkzib9b said:
Ozark Wizard":5tkzib9b said:
Right on, right on! Tracking information is coming in, formation coalescing. Even hearing sonic books overhead. I'm guessing some of you kicked in the afterburners to catch up. Watch your fuel buys, no tanker until ordinance has been deployed....

And please, no 'artwork' in the skies this time!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/11/17/navy-admits-its-crew-drew-sky-phallus/874808001/

https://taskandpurpose.com/marines-fly-sky-dong/
I've never heard a sonic "book".  (Is that kinda like a book on tape, or something?)  That must be something special :lol!:
Sorry team, new 'smart (ass) phone is not playing nicely with me. Sonic BOOM was what I was trying to say...

Hopefully I wrote the right address in the mission specs...

Briarbeagle, did I get it right this time? Valles Merineris, Mars, 4-97036, right?

The Fokker is loaded with an explosive payload and is trundling down the runway, will advise HQ when enroute to target.

I paid for priority express mail, and was assured that it would get there by the 30th. Should have used Amazon prime....

BriarBeagle":bflpe3uh said:
Roger that, good buddy.  That's an affirmative on the target coordinates, Wiz.
Copy that. Well, you know me and my lousy sense of direction :drunken:

Ozark Wizard":xajorp5f said:
BriarBeagle":xajorp5f said:

I’m not sure I got the right address either.  Anybody else out there think there might be a mixup?

Blackhorse":prn8u5is said:
Ozark Wizard":prn8u5is said:
BriarBeagle":prn8u5is said:

I’m not sure I got the right address either.  Anybody else out there think there might be a mixup?
Oh I'm sure there are never mix ups in these bombing runs, everything always runs smoothly and to plan...I'm sure...righ?

Well I know one mailbox that's getting ready to get blown up!

:cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted: :cherry:

Finally on way to the target, silly pilot took off in the wrong direction after one too many Irish coffees in the mess.

Cheers

Tim

Irish coffee eh? :lol!:

Well, at least he's airborne!

No early strikes this time! One wonders what will happen tomorrow.....,.. :twisted:

Today's the day!!!!

For a couple of us anyway. The bulk of our forces looks to be there Saturday. We'll, looks like we'll have to soften up the target and aquire SAM placements?

C'mon Sante, it's you and me going in hot! Stay low and let's keep some distance between us, don't want to give them an easy target....

Ozark Wizard":epffvzkh said:
Today's the day!!!!

For a couple of us anyway. The bulk of our forces looks to be there Saturday. We'll, looks like we'll have to soften up the target and aquire SAM placements?

C'mon Sante, it's you and me going in hot! Stay low and let's keep some distance between us, don't want to give them an easy target....
Tracking here seems to indicate ordinance will be on target today. Time will tell. I will do what I can to take out communications and soften the target.

On a wing and a prayer...