November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah! <snicker> Sure! <heh, heh>

15...that's it all right. <snicker>

Don't worry your pretty little head about it.

Laughing_Hysterically.gif

This is totally uncalled for. Surely it comes under cruel and unusual punishment?

Four more packages today, the postman looked at me sideways with a scowl and said 'I can see you're going to be keeping me busy'. I explained that I didn't buy this much stuff, that I was being targeted by a group of internet madmen with no sense of decency, but he just snorted and walked off. I should explain that my local post office is very poor, and usually they would have their own vehicles for delivery, but for whatever reason they don't at the moment, so the postman either has to lug the parcels down a 3 mile partly flooded lane to deliver to me, or drive here in an enterprise rent-a-car. All this week I think I've forced them to rent the car.

Also not long ago my family was giving me grief for buying too much online, so I've been hiding the parcels so they don't cotton on to what's happening. I must now stress that I AM RUNNING OUT OF HIDING PLACES. IT'S ENOUGH NOW! MAKE IT STOP! I was hiding them to begin with under a low coffee table... but now THERE IS NO MORE ROOM UNDER IT!!! I have parcels hidden on the top of bookshelves, at the back of kitchen cupboards and under my bed. How can I take picture of the carnage for you guys if you don't STOP BOMBING ME?!

So now you can take all of the stuff you've been hiding and blame us and no one will be the wiser. :lol:

Can't wait to see the devastation. I think it's pretty incredible that the packages are arriving right on time. :D

Baldrick's mum was right.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/17fafupOKOE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

No pics and it didn't happen!

Congrats to you Andrew - much deserved!!!!

Greyson":f30cb9qy said:
I have parcels hidden on the top of bookshelves, at the back of kitchen cupboards and under my bed.
If this keeps up, you'll forget where you've hidden them all and you'll be finding forgotten Bob-Bomb's for weeks to come...

Bwahahahahahahaahahaha!

He gave the camera to the postman as a bribe. :lol:

You better buy a new house and move, me lad. Your reputation in that village is done for. I know how they hold grudges.

Also - If you don't get the full count...I'd be checking in the shrubs along the pathway to your digs. He'll likely start chucking them off to the side just to spite you, thinking that fair is fair.

Hmmm. You might offer to share! Sometimes that works to reverse the negative opinions and likely attempts at revenge.

Lastly, if your relatives discover your stash (and you know that they will) I can issue you an Official Statement of Bombing. It will detail you as the innocent party in the mayhem...but they're kind of expensive to produce. (heh, heh)

ANNOUNCED ONCE AND ONLY ONCE!

HERE IT IS LADY AND GENTLEMEN...WHACK-A-ELF...THE CHRISTMAS BOMBING MISSION!

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t20455-christmas-bombing-mission-whack-a-elf​