November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. K -

Yes, of course we're going to finish this one...but due to the time requirements of the December thing we'll have to have two going at the same time for a bit.

Consider a mission 'done' when the sticky has been taken off and it's free to float down the list of threads til someone tops it with a post...that way its life is dependent on the posters.

Trust me son, I know what I'm doin' here.

Only poking fun no disrespect intended. Wouldn't have any one else in charge.

It would be better to post pictures of the damage thus far, Greyson. The better to assure you (falsely) that the damage is done.

Sure thing. I'm just on my way out, but I'll make a start on the photographic evidence when I get back

Well, the lake was peaceful. It gave me some time to clear my head before I had to come home and start on the lengthy and dangerous task of figuring out just how badly I've been hit. And yes, its bad. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

First off, here is what my under-table parcel hiding place looked like this morning.

imag0283j.jpg

This is the overflow hiding area (more at the back hidden)

imag0280r.jpg

And this is what they look like when I haven't got them stashed to avoid criticism.

collectionf.jpg

I've just spent the last couple of hours opening them (I was resisting the temptation until all parcels had arrived, but it might take a while and you guys are starting to howl, so I gave in) and I'm really taken aback by the generosity, effort and thought you have all put in. I know each target says that, but thats because its true. I'm really touched brothers (and sister), thank you all. I really want to go through and take pictures of the loot for you all to see, but I don't have the free space at the moment with family eating dinner and watching TV, so if you give me a few hours I can try to take some pictures that have a better chance of doing them justice.

Incidentally, as of tonight I have been hit with NINETEEN bombs. You guys are pricks. ;)

Hm, actually maybe 19 is the lot done? Maybe, hopefully? I know I sent a bomb out, and it wasn't to me, so it's still possible there is a second target waiting to soak up the last 10 bombs or so. BE AFRAID, THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU!

I take it you drink a lot of coffee? 2 bottles of Kahlua!!! I'm surprised you have no Bailey's up there.

Yuck. Baklava, bread or rice pudding, yada yada yada...al good but tiramisu yuck.

If that's what you think, you've been eating the wrong Tiramisu!

I had some from a darn reputable place in Washington DC...just not my cup of tea. Tiramisu to me is the dessert equivalent of Northwoods, marginal stuff overrated by the masses to fool others into thinking it is good. Gimme baklava for dessert and Frog Morton any day at half the price and double the awesomeness.

Odd tie in with Northwoods. :suspect:

Tiramisu has virtually no Latakia in it.

gravel":o7wy0yvn said:
Odd tie in with Northwoods. :suspect:

Tiramisu has virtually no Latakia in it.
Touche (pronounced tush-e just for today)

kaiser83":hjsb8gem said:
Tiramisu to me is the dessert equivalent of Northwoods, marginal stuff overrated by the masses to fool others into thinking it is good.
How dare you have your own taste and preferences?!? This shakes our friendship to its very bedrock! and as one of the poor deluded masses, all I have to say is eff you Kaiser!