November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi-res.jpg

kaiser83":rpqq996f said:
sad-face-small.jpg

Fine, be a party pooper.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rQqiuynMwCQ" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hey wasn't that the governor?

what a weird world we live in

rev

Two things.

1. DreadGerbil has been found. He was discovered asleep in a huge pile of Cedar shavings when they brought in a new load for the saloon floor. All I can say is it's lucky they didn't unload the shavings with pitch forks!

2. It's time to start thinking about shipping bombs out and I've had questions already, so I'll comment on what guys are asking. A couple of you have thought about using Amazon, a suggestion that I passed on after one bro mentioned it. Just follow this basic principle and everything will work fine...no matter what you mail or by what carrier you send it...investigate it enough to ensure that the item will arrive on the proper date...never before that date. Having everything hit on the same date is something I've harped on so many times that I should be able to tap any one you to make my speech for me by now.

Anyway, looking forward to a good clean bout...so shake hands and come out fighting.

Blackhorse":5q6sxsf1 said:
Anyway, looking forward to a good clean bout...so shake hands and come out fighting.
Good clean bout? I wish you would stop changing the rules. We all know its about fighting dirty - causing as much devastation to the target as humanly possible with subterfuge, meticulous planning and weight of numbers. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Long live the bomber wing! You low-down underhanded scoundrels!

Special Announcement!

Official Squadron Dog Tags Approved!

(THESE ARE IDENTICAL TAGS TO THOSE USED BY THE U.S. MILITARY IN WWII
AND PRODUCED ON THE VERY SAME EMBOSSING MACHINES!)

Note sanctioned format and text prior to order.

LESS THAN FIVE BUCKS...SHIPPED!

imag0255b.jpg

Note the example above for Greyson...the UK version has a slightly different space allowance than the US version.

(1ST AND LAST ROWS = 15 SPACES
MIDDLE 3 ROWS = 16 SPACES)

Use the following layout if you want to order a set for yourself...the only allowed variation is your name...all other aspects must remain uniform!

CAPT. XXXXXXXXX
-1ST.SQUADRON-
-B.O.B. BOMBERS-
::COMBAT PILOT::
:SMOKE-N-FIRE:

Example two (shows how many total spaces you have for the name:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
-1ST.SQUADRON-
-B.O.B. BOMBERS-

If your online name is more than 9 spaces you may leave off the rank and just put in your "name".
If your online name is 10 spaces exactly, leave the period off the end of "CAPT.".

To Order Official Squadron Dog Tags

The official vendor:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=AAJ3ORA4GKOUB

(I picked these guys cause they did the same tags as the main place but had free shipping!)

I got Greyson a set of regular tags (seen way above) as a small thank you for his recent efforts on the Squadron's behalf...so you can see what those look like in his excellent photo.

So I could see what all options were like, I ordered the black and a set of brass ones for myself. I'm going to use one of the brass ones (after it's polished to a dull glow) as an attachment for a tamper I'm working on.

A suggestion: Extra chains are a very good idea. I got a thing of ten 24" nickel plated chains for $4.99...you can cut 'em to any size.

Thanks BH, ordered myself a set of black ones Sir. Completely awesome, hope all the squadron jumps on this.

Blackhorse":b3s8u9d0 said:

CAPT. XXXXXXXXX
-1ST.SQUADRON-
-B.O.B. BOMBERS-

If your online name is more than 9 spaces you may leave off the rank and just put in your "name".
If your online name is 10 spaces exactly, leave the period off the end of "CAPT.".

So we are all CAPT unless otherwise noted?

So when do we begin selling the action figures? Imagine the throngs pressing to collect them all, children crying, parents beating each other silly. All of this just to obtain the coveted Complete Set of BOB Action Figures, Smoke and Fire Edition. I guess it would be a cult kind of thing. I have a question for our membership. Have any of you heard any remarks in your local pipe smoking community about, "those bomber guys?"