Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarlockBob

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOKAY FOLKS!

Now that we've all made it through our Halloween-candy-induced diabetic comas, the leaves have finally turned and fallen, and fall is truly here, we must prepare our homes and waistlines for that holiday that DOES exist between Halloween and Christmas - Thanksgiving!

As such, I believe that it's important to keep in mind those things that you are thankful for in life. Health, a home, our families, and more often than not our pipes and 'baccy. However, it's not any fun to keep all of these things to yourselves. Let us share those things we are most thankful for with our brothers and sisters on BoB!

I want everyone who would like to participate in this month's bombing run to post on this thread by NO LATER THAN Wednesday, November 16th. It's pretty short notice, I know, but we have a holiday to work around.

Without further ado, let's get this show on the road!

Out this month, I will be in Idaho, youdaho? for the holidays.

Blackhorse":8077gsra said:
What? They have post offices in Them-da-ho?
That is a truth da ho. I don't want to waste luggage space, I have a greatniece I have never met, and she is going to get majorly spoiled with the stuff I am bringing.

Fatman":16kaxkmi said:
Out this month, I will be in Idaho, youdaho? for the holidays.
So that must be what happens to you when you are butchered, no paradise, no purgatory, but Idaho?

Shiver Me Timbers! I guess no good deed goes unpunished, eh? Well then, the Squadron will have to lace up and win this one for you!

Ouch...Idaho, huh?

wyoming5.gif

Oh yeah, I'm in!

AR Piper - you might want to watch the terms you use in posting in this thread. Homeland Security software regularly scans the posts for key words. In the past, when they had a match or a hit as they call it, they traced the computer address source and wiped the hard drive.

I think you might have used one of their hot words. :suspect:

Just sayin'.