Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":o2cf1unh said:
I'm thankful that I get to bomb the crap outta some poor sod.

Amen.
+1

Abso-freakin'-lutely! I am thankful that my current lifestyle affords me the ability to partake in these runs. I get an immense amount of joy from knowing that some poor sod on here gets to be the recipient of our 'generosity' every month. Makes my day that much brighter.

Yeah, we're just so cruel to bomb folks like this  :lol!:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nFTD9o7dB0w" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

I hope everyones' plans are coming together!

Sorry for the delayed response, but orders have been received! Been having trouble getting on after an OS update on my phone. Had to clear out the cache after saving the ton of open links I was working with. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday!

My loyal crew is loading up the bomb bays as I write this report.

Not sure we can fit all ordinance onto craft.

Hoping second strike will not be needed. All is well here.

k7_2.jpg

That is a wonderful and extremely generous gesture from the hearts of ALL the bombers from the BoB. I tip my hat to ALL that participates in the bombing runs :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

The elves are packing the missile with fine pipe tobacco and snuff. Launching tomorrow.