Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Sockeye is in the stream. Repeat...The Sockeye...wait! That's not right!

Ahem!

The Falcon has taken flight! Repeat...The Falcon has taken flight.

Whew! There, that's better. :cyclops:

Successful launch yesterday, DC sent to command this morning! May God be with this poor soul...

Looking good, folks!! Keep the tracking info coming!!

I've been in the great town of Highland, Indiana for work this week, and will be flying back to the PNW tonight. I expect to see the glow of rocket trails while I'm in the air!!!

So far, this is my list for tracking info -

1. arkansaspiper
2. Blackhorse X
3. Ozark Wizard X
4. WarlockBob X
5. Timbo X
6. fsu92john X
7. DrT999 X
8. Fr_Tom X
9. Jevverrett X
10. nismo270r X
11. DrumsAndBeer X
12. kaitlyn3837 X

Only missing a few, let's keep them coming!

Dragged my pilot and bomber kicking and screaming out of the pub and am sending them on their merry way. Will advise once they're air borne.

Cheers

Tim

Timbo":utusg4ki said:
Dragged my pilot and bomber kicking and screaming out of the pub and am sending them on their merry way. Will advise once they're air borne.

Cheers

Tim
It might be me, but it seems a fair bit of pilots are being dragged away from their pint of Tooth's KB to fly these missions! At least after visiting Langtrees the crew can be relaxed and focused!

:lol!:

Lonecoyote":jezd74qi said:
That is a wonderful and extremely generous gesture from the hearts of ALL the bombers from the BoB. I tip my hat to ALL that participates in the bombing runs :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
I would imagine next time around you'd be welcome to join up, provided you could survive the hazing haha

Ozark Wizard":h7e2p7u1 said:
Timbo":h7e2p7u1 said:

Cheers

Tim
It might be me, but it seems a fair bit of pilots are being dragged away from their pint of Tooth's KB to fly these missions! At least after visiting Langtrees the crew can be relaxed and focused!

:lol!:
:lol: Wiz, this sure is thirsty work they tell me, I'm keeping the Tooths on ice till they return.

Bird is now in the air and flight information has been sent to command.

Cheers

Tim

A report from the field claims a hit, but no direct confirmation yet!

Got a confirmation for 12:01 today. Direct hit, waiting for initial damage report