Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are too much. After all these years of minding my Ps and Qs, holding my tongue, cloaking my profound utterances with a veil of modesty, qualifying my opinions even though I know I'm always right, and avoiding involvement with such debauchery as these here bombing run things, I find myself the victim of one. This is the thanks I get for presenting a marginally sane front and managing to con some people into believing I know anything at all about smoking a pipe, and that my opinions on various tobaccos have any relevance to anyone else. So be it. I can take a hint.

You realize of course that this will throw off the arrangement of my tobacco cache, everything put in place in accordance with the principles of the Chinese Feng Shui discipline. Seriously, thanks guys. Virtually all of the stuff is unknown territory to me. Should be interesting, if I don't succumb to sensory overload. A cursory view of the damage:

bombin10.jpg
" />

Love the carnage! The truly evil part of all this is not realized until you're standing in front of your baccy stash one day, with a hankering to try something new lol.

YEEEEAHHHH!!!!!!

I love a direct hit!!

Let this be another lesson - no one is safe. Ever. We will find you, and we will clobber you senseless with obscene amounts of tobacco. Good, bad, or otherwise, we are indiscriminate!

To hear Richard Burley say (paraphrasing) "Most of this is new to me". HECK YEAH! Go team!

Looking at this particular mission results, I hope he has a lot of Mason jars! :rendeer:

Fr_Tom":hyciyx2o said:
There may be a second round as stray pilots arrive - you have to be ever vigilant...
Indeed. The bomb on the right was just lobbed in, just when I thought it was more or less safe to open my mailbox. The caring note on the left exploded in my hand while rummaging through the packing material of the prior bombardment. I have now come to the realization that I have to buy Mason jars. Several cases should suffice.

bombin11.jpg
" />

Hussah!

Splendid show as always chaps and chapettes. Time for post op debrief and then home for tea and medals.