Official September BOB Bombing Thread ::: Labor of Love

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bomb is away! I hope I read this borther's preferences right. . . . . 8)

DC's are coming in, and things are looking rosy. This is a well-oiled machine I'd say...

DrumsAndBeer":nrnpdq7d said:
DC's are coming in, and things are looking rosy. This is a well-oiled machine I'd say...
Oh dear, that will probably mean they are all diverted to Hilo or something. . . . :pirat:

My Fokker took off with clear, cool skies and is headed on its way. Should arrive right on time. Pilot radioed and said that the weather is beautiful for flying.. and of course bombing runs...

DrT999":k4bnqw26 said:
DrumsAndBeer":k4bnqw26 said:
Oh dear, that will probably mean they are all diverted to Hilo or something. . . . :pirat:
Well, the weather should be nicer there. :)

I dunno...after a long, hot summer...I'm very glad we're back into the low 60's with a light rain here and there. Sixty five is pretty much my optimal 'working' temp so like most folks 'round here I consider Fall the best season.

All DC's have been received.. Thank you gentlemen.

Now let's sit back and watch the show! :twisted:

Blackhorse":i7bcem7j said:
I dunno...after a long, hot summer...I'm very glad we're back into the low 60's with a light rain here and there. Sixty five is pretty much my optimal 'working' temp so like most folks 'round here I consider Fall the best season.
I enjoyed the heat.