Operation: Capricious Destiny

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I understand about as much as I did before but I will drink your kool aid I will take any number if you have one left.

Hmm, I just took a look through the last couple of months bombing threads and I cant see you listed christeaux, I'm afraid sign ups for this event are only open to current and recently active bombing wing members. If I've missed your name somewhere do say though, I've been known to screw up from time to time... or frequently.

Greyson":rj57nrgv said:
Hmm, I just took a look through the last couple of months bombing threads and I cant see you listed christeaux, I'm afraid sign ups for this event are only open to current and recently active bombing wing members. If I've missed your name somewhere do say though, I've been known to screw up from time to time... or frequently.
No I haven't been the last few months I thought this was some kind of bombing mission, like I said I wasn't to sure what this is that is why I asked.

12035037.jpg

ATTENTION ALL PILOTS! ***NEW DATES***

Due to certain things falling into place earlier than I expected I'm pleased to be able to bring forward the start date of this operation. Previous dates were: signup deadline October 15th, start date November 7th, but I can now get the ball rolling a lot sooner. Our new dates are as follows:

Signup deadline - September 30th
Full mission briefing - October 1st
Mission launch - October 7th

Please let me know if these changed dates present you with any problems, I may be able to offer a solution.

Greyson: re: new dates

Nope, I'm no more confused than I was before (no less, either, but still willing to try!) :D

DrT999":wphc74gi said:
Greyson: re: new dates

Nope, I'm no more confused than I was before (no less, either, but still willing to try!) :D
I with you Doc! I spend most of my time in a slow state of confusion. A couple of extra days won't hurt!! :confused: :geek:

Wait. What? I'm not too busy not bombing via JR to partake in further bombing via the bombers and this fine coterie.

Mozjo33":7ewsiuil said:
I with you Doc! I spend most of my time in a slow state of confusion. A couple of extra days won't hurt!! :confused: :geek:
Its less days of confusion now! Honest!

Greyson":xw8zph7d said:
Mozjo33":xw8zph7d said:
Its less days of confusion now! Honest!
No worries Greyson - just having some fun. I will be out of pocket through the weekend. Leaving Wed for my annual golf trip. Cheers!! :cheers:

I think everyone that needs to know about this has now been informed, but just a reminder that tomorrow (the 30th) will be the last day for pilot signups. After that pilots are free to withdraw as they please, but I wont be adding any new names to the roster.

Greyson":e1j2vmia said:
I think everyone that needs to know about this has now been informed, but just a reminder that tomorrow (the 30th) will be the last day for pilot signups. After that pilots are free to withdraw as they please, but I wont be adding any new names to the roster.
Can anybody sign up, Grayson? If so, sign me up boss. :D

Simple Man":a4wqva43 said:
Can anybody sign up, Grayson? If so, sign me up boss. :D
Anyone who is on the current 'active duty' bombing roster Simple Man, Sure. I'm afraid I don't know all the bombers yet, so if you are one just check with Blackhorse to make sure you qualify. If not, don't worry we may do similar events again, but I would definitely get in on the regular monthly missions as they are great fun!

I wish October would hurry the heck up already, I want to know what we are doing lol.

kaiser83":50z8sg31 said:
I wish October would hurry the heck up already, I want to know what we are doing lol.

You're not the only one :scratch:

I bet I've built this up too much now and you guys are disappointed...