R.A.T.S. Rarely Available Tobacco Signal

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer. Sorry to hear that Jim. Silver lining -  At least you got your hands on a bag.

JimInks":cty1l0i7 said:
I got my order from Mars Cigars today and was a little unhappy that I only got one bag of Stonehaven when my order was confirmed for 2 bags. The website said the limit was 2 when I ordered, but I see that's changed. Well, at least they didn't charge me for two bags, but the printed invoice was crossed out and changed with a ball point pen.
Think of it as having snagged the last one!

smokingpipes.com just got some Presbyterian in. Not that many of the cognoscenti here smoke it  :twisted: 

The Pipe Tobacco Shop has their GH Bulk Tobacco on sale with a 10% discount and free shipping on orders over $100.
Lakeland lovers this is a good time to buy. :cheers:  :bounce:  :cheers: 

AJ

http://www.pipetobacco.com/

Milan has Penzance in bags and tins, but is already sold out of Stonehaven

DrT999":83ve8917 said:
Damn. Just missed it yet again. Some day, penzance... Some day.

ajn27511":tk5855t6 said:
The Pipe Tobacco Shop has their GH Bulk Tobacco on sale with a 10% discount and free shipping on orders over $100.
Lakeland lovers this is a good time to buy. :cheers:  :bounce:  :cheers: 

AJ

http://www.pipetobacco.com/

That's a great deal. Thanks for the heads-up AJ and Happy New Year.

:cheers: 

Trifecta13":wetpjx96 said:
DrT999":wetpjx96 said:
Damn. Just missed it yet again. Some day, penzance... Some day.
Yeah, I felt the same when I saw the email 2 hours after it had been sent, went to the sight, and saw Stonehaven had been sold out for about 20 minutes

GrampaGrossbart":wr9dtm4b said:
Well, I'd definitely say this qualifies...
Hey Grandpa,
I've never heard of this tobacco much less tried it. What can you tell me about it? Is it easy to obtain? The description sounds interesting. I didn't see Latakia mentioned and I'm hoping it doesn't contain any.  :) 

AJ

ajn27511":z4ncju4o said:
GrampaGrossbart":z4ncju4o said:
Well, I'd definitely say this qualifies...
Hey Grandpa,
I've never heard of this tobacco much less tried it. What can you tell me about it? Is it easy to obtain? The description sounds interesting. I didn't see Latakia mentioned and I'm hoping it doesn't contain any.  :) 

AJ
I've never tried it, either, but there was a substantial buzz about it last year, following an article in the New York Times (if memory serves). There's a sizable thread on it somewhere around here...here we go. Definitely doesn't have any lat; it's a single origin blend, as I understand, made entirely of leaf grown in the Semois Valley of Belgium. Think I read somewhere it was a burley varietal.

As for ease of attainment, prior to today it was virtually impossible to find in the US, and even now it's available exclusively though the website I linked to. I picked up a brick, so once I've tried it rest assured I'll report back on the BoB!

I don't know if this belongs here, but the only site that has prince albert is jrcigars.com.It's might be some where else, but I dont know of it. Now that it's no longer made, I bought five cans. It's all I could afford.

canofspam123":n3jksz76 said:
I don't know if this belongs here, but the only site that has prince albert is jrcigars.com.It's might be some where else, but I dont know of it.  Now that it's no longer made, I bought five cans.  It's all I could afford.
I got so pumped when I got an e-mail notification that somebody had posted to this thread. Oh, the disappointment when I arrived... :lol: 

canofspam123":m9i24y3z said:
I don't know if this belongs here, but the only site that has prince albert is jrcigars.com.It's might be some where else, but I dont know of it.  Now that it's no longer made, I bought five cans.  It's all I could afford.
I believe only the foil pouches are not being produced now, it still is in canisters and regular pouches. If not, Milan Tobacconists still has canisters and the other pouches, as well as many other now-apparently discontinued Middleton brands

The tubs are not being discontinued. Only the PA Crump Cut tin is in regard to PA. But it never hurts to stock up.