Random pic(s)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harlock999":dqzt0nv7 said:
Kyle Weiss":dqzt0nv7 said:
I bet that pipe/book combo gets 'em flockin' to ya. :lol:

8)
Yeah, but if the chicks get too hot and bothered, Animals by Pink Floyd will douse any heat.
It's like the musical equivalent to carrying around a set of D&D dice in a pouch dangling from your belt, while reading "Bored of the Rings", or anything by Michael Moorcock...
I can't "like" this comment enough....

idbowman":paurnbbf said:
Wait. Wait wait wait.

How exactly do Cabin Boy and The Maltese Falcon end up in the same picture room?
From their sheer awesomeness...?

(It's like he picked those from my collection; all three.)

number_seven":rmhp6sww said:
idbowman":rmhp6sww said:
Wait. Wait wait wait.

How exactly do Cabin Boy and The Maltese Falcon end up in the same picture room?

number_seven, I think we're going to see eye to eye on a number of things... 8)
Oh, and welcome to BoB!

number_seven":7wivwspo said:
idbowman":7wivwspo said:
Wait. Wait wait wait.

I guess a lot of people didn't hear the news. "Cabin Boy" is the new G.L. Pease blend that will be replacing Maltese Falcon in the fall, just as Maltese Falcon replaced Raven's Wing some years back. So you see, Harlock's movie selection represents that progression. No word yet from Greg on what exactly the new blend will be like. Anyone care to speculate on Cabin Boy?

(My guess is it will be a flake.)

George Kaplan":srfs2o4f said:
number_seven":srfs2o4f said:
idbowman":srfs2o4f said:
Wait. Wait wait wait.

I guess a lot of people didn't hear the news. "Cabin Boy" is the new G.L. Pease blend that will be replacing Maltese Falcon in the fall, just as Maltese Falcon replaced Raven's Wing some years back. So you see, Harlock's movie selection represents that progression. No word yet from Greg on what exactly the new blend will be like. Anyone care to speculate on Cabin Boy?

GK, thou art the old standard! :cheers:

George Kaplan":5rxunsz9 said:
Considering all the old cabin boy jokes, I wouldn't want to speculate! :pale:

George Kaplan":vm0dmsro said:
number_seven":vm0dmsro said:
idbowman":vm0dmsro said:
Wait. Wait wait wait.

Broken flake, even....

It'll taste like monkeys, old sailors, and a little David Letterman.

And it'll say on the tin "For Fancy Lads Only."

number_seven":fh9cybhl said:
George Kaplan":fh9cybhl said:
number_seven":fh9cybhl said:
idbowman":fh9cybhl said:
Wait. Wait wait wait.

Broken flake, even....

It'll taste like monkeys, old sailors, and a little David Letterman.

And it'll say on the tin "For Fancy Lads Only."

If the tin art does not make use of fish-stick kitties, I will be most displeased.

I'm gonna catch hell for asking this, but... the GLP "Cabin Boy" wasn't just a joke?

Plus, I have to post in one of Harlock's threads once in a while. :D

Kyle Weiss":h8bh4t2b said:
I'm gonna catch hell for asking this, but... the GLP "Cabin Boy" wasn't just a joke?
How long are we gonna let Kyle dangle with this? :p

George Kaplan":1w71cygl said:
Kyle Weiss":1w71cygl said:
How long are we gonna let Kyle dangle with this? :p
No, we certainly wouldn't want any brother to dangle . . . :oops:

:suspect:

Don't take advantage of my foolish, direct comprehension of things, now. :p Subtlety ain't my strong suit. Plus, if you say it is real, I'll probably go around asking for "Cabin Boy" by name, which could be a lot of fun for you miscreants.

I really wanted to keep on topic here, too. :| You know, Harlock's pictures?

Rob_In_MO said:
Harlock999":2dmt42zp said:
Kyle Weiss":2dmt42zp said:
I bet that pipe/book combo gets 'em flockin' to ya. :lol:

8)
Yeah, but if the chicks get too hot and bothered, Animals by Pink Floyd will douse any heat.
Now if you really want to impress the ladies, no album says 'I Care & Have Style' more than Pink Floyd's Ummagumma! (Yes, with the 'GiGi' cover)!

pink_u10.jpg

Ah Yes, "Be careful with that axe Eugene!" Such soothing music and memories.

PeeDee, don't do that to me, I got that sinking "love" feeling in my chest when I saw that Pete. What a stunner. Normally I don't like the yellow stems, but on (I'm assuming) a 999, egad. :cheers:

I dig the smoking tray setup, too. Organized and classy. 8)