Roctober madness!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eggman":hpit0oab said:
Blackhorse":hpit0oab said:
You can get in trouble that way, Eggy.
Well If  youre not getting in trouble sometimes you’re probably not having much fun. :shock:
From time to time after that, Rutledge saw Dougal going about his duties with good grace and no complaints. Sergeant MacNabb called him “laddie.” Hamish, standing beside Rutledge one night as they watched the German lines across No Man’s Land, spoke of Dougal as “a guid man.” Others on the line took a fatherly interest in him.

Blackhorse":atn0tyq6 said:
So there’s only four pilots unaccounted for...

1. Kaitlyn
2. Warlock BoB
3. GrampaGrossbart
4. Natch

OK pilots...where are you?
I have not seen their presence on my radar screen. Maybe their running a stealth bombing mission.

No...late reporting and occasional late take-offs are not uncommon.

Think about it. It’s better to be late than early. If you’re late you’re just late. If you’re early you tip off the target and spoil the surprise. Not good at all.

Showing up a bit late to this party; SCRAMjets have been activated, package is running at hyperspeed to make contact to target. They won't know what hit 'em.

I'm set to watch this thread, but I've received 0 email notifications of posts, and as of late 0 PM notifications... need to go look at my settings again.

OK...new page.

Data Set beginning: 8:43 a.m. Pacific Time: USA.

Current Pilot Roster (10/25/18):

22 out of 22 in so far. 100%!

1. Commander Ozark Wizard ?
2. Co-Commander Blackhorse ?
3. Timbo ?
4. Fr_Tom ?
5. History Prof 1861 ?
6. Brewdude ?
7. GeoffC ?
8. DrT999 ?
9. BriarBeagle ?
10. Stick ?
11. Kaitlyn3837 ?
12. Ocelot55 ?
13. Warlock Bob ?
14. fishnbanjo ?
15. D.L.Ruth ?
16. Sourmilk ?
17. huffelpuff ?
18. GrampaGrossbart ?
19. glassjapan ?
20. DrumsAndBeer ?
21. eggman ?
22. Natch ?

? = Pilot has sent flight tracking code to Command Central.

☠️ = Pilot is MIA.

Being Navy, a pilot can be many things and this is where I had my most experience, just think of my bomb possibly being a bit moist.
banjo

31681640708_9d79d08c61_z_d.jpg

The Porkchop Express is barreling toward her target as we speak. The check ain't the only thing that's in the mail!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PG0YKVafAe8" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

So today is “Softening Up Day” of the Halloween Raid. I calculate about a half dozen or so planes on target and dropping munitions. Tomorrow the main strike force will hit him in earnest.

For now...All’s quiet on the western front. Which comes as no surprise since the target (and pretty much everything else except the Pacific Ocrean) is to my East. Better get some shuteye while ye can. :sleep: