Samuel Gawith/Gawith Hoggarth Merge!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MisterE":n18hcyus said:
I wonder how long until STG comes along and absorbs them?
Things would REALLY CHANGE when they move everything to Denmark for sure !! :twisted: :twisted: Would be better if BAT bought 'em !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

puros_bran":na02wfjf said:
Bugsahearn":na02wfjf said:
I'm Really glad that SG is moving to G&H and not the other way around!!

My thoughts exactly..  I could live with The SG blends I like picking up the terroir of the GH&co facility, I would be saddened if the GH&co blends lost it.
Amen, brother.

Blackhorse":arj44itt said:
So...I bear they're calling it "Gawith, Gawith & Hogwarts".

I like it.
First thing I thought of.

"Sounds like a Happy Potter law firm."

Blackhorse":c4xj075w said:
So...I bear they're calling it "Gawith, Gawith & Hogwarts".

I like it.
In BOB shorthand I will have to type SG;GH&Co. which almost defeats the purpose of abbreviating!

Found it! Opened a box with 30 tins of Bracken Flake in it and it smells like Bracken Flake. Those tins seep just a little bit. :sunny:

Carlos":gjp3i0h5 said:
:idea:

That's right.............now where did I stash all that Bracken Flake.........................hmmmm...............................................................

If both brands stay true to their art, I have no problem with this. In today's tight market and competition, it may even allow both to stay in business longer?

Natch

Blackhorse":mroy5b3g said:
30 Tins of Braken!?!  Now that's gotta be more potent than all the stalls in this ol' stable put together! Super barnyard!
I'd like to see a picture of it. Not that I don't believe it, I'd just really like to see a picture of it.

What happended to Bracken Flake? Discontinued?

DrumsAndBeer":tby0vami said:
Blackhorse":tby0vami said:
30 Tins of Braken!?!  Now that's gotta be more potent than all the stalls in this ol' stable put together! Super barnyard!
I'd like to see a picture of it. Not that I don't believe it, I'd just really like to see a picture of it.

Carlos bought it all :twisted: :twisted:

DrumsAndBeer":nbb5w32k said:
Blackhorse":nbb5w32k said:

Carlos' cellar runneth deep!

Between the Bracken and 1792 you can be guaranteed both privacy and peace for as long as your supply holds. One of the only tobaccos by wife declared intolerable and expressly forbade within her house was 1792. :oops:

Does anyone happen to know what the oldest G&H blends are? I know it's heavily advertised that Grousemoor, 1792 and commonwealth are bicentenarian but what about G&H?