Secret Santa 2009 II.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
puros_bran":qp9vsz7x said:
Anyone personally know 'aaronbtxnc' ?

He hasn't responded to my email or signed on since the 6th..
If he doesn't show up soon we are going to have an opening for someone else...
(If it comes to it I have 2-3 guys willing to do a double Santa so continuity isn't a problem either way)

Were are ya Aaron?
If he ends up being a no show, I can take his spot. I feel kind of lame putting my name in for that being so new to the place, but I'd hate for someone to go without because of inconsistency with correspondence.

:D Packaged packed will mail off monday :cheers:

:cheers: Jingle bell jingle bells rock jingle bells sing and jingle bells ring :cheers:

merry xmas

I ran into Santa and his good friend Hanukkah Harry while they were hoisting a few at the local pub... they helped me get my parcel together. Should ship out Monday or Tuesday. :santa:

Damn you guys are on it! Even after I get my order next week I'm not sure it's quite right yet. I have to do some more looking and thinking...

I was so blown away by the gift I received last year I don't want to come up short. It's still one of my prized possessions.

Are you saying I screwed up by not rigging it and making you my Santa?????

Drats, I messed up again!

LoL

Actually the more I've researched it seems as though my pick was perfect for me. I've been pretty lucky with the people I've received over the last couple years. Great guys and easy to find gifts that suit them.

I was lost until One of Santas elves lent me a helping hand suggesting several options my recipient might enjoy,,,,(this way I'm not to blame if I fail miserably,,, :p ),,,,should have the package ready to go in plenty of time (thanks to the elf),,,,

Hey P-B if you still need someone to take up the for the one that has not responded yet. I can step up and do it for you. I don' mind one bit.

Just ordered my finishing touches of my package to send off. I should get it in by the end of the week. Secret Santa Package will be shipped off by early next week. EXCITED!

All most done with my package. A couple more items, should have it fixed up in time with no problems !! :santa:

jhuggett":ccyngknd said:
Actually the more I've researched it seems as though my pick was perfect for me. I've been pretty lucky with the people I've received over the last couple years. Great guys and easy to find gifts that suit them.
I can't remember who you've had and who had you in years past.. I write them down,hand them out, and don't look at them again unless theres problems.. Keeps me honest.

Still working out the details of what I'll be sending, but rest assured I am on it!

I'm getting in the holiday spirit now!

-Adam

:santa:
Sandy Paws said he ain't coming to pick up no package till Thanksgiving.
So youse just gonna have ta wait!
:santa:

:cheers: Xmas was sent today,,,, :cheers:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And to all my brothers out there Happy Holidays

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I am here. I haven't received any email and was just poking around in my spam and figured I'd come check here. Please resend email!

Thanks
Aaron

Nope your out! Sorry good for nothing..... Just kidding.

I shuffled you back in. No need for anyone else to do anything, I've got it under control. :D

puros_bran":18j8n7ke said:
I shuffled you back in. No need for anyone else to do anything, I've got it under control. :D
Once again, I must say PB You Da Man!
(you can quote me on that (if the wife has any doubts)).