SECRET SANTA 2011

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Milan":19e70jza said:
I think Carlos has done a great job organizing it... Bravo!... I look forward to hearing about and seeing the final remaining deliveries... and I'm already looking forward to next year.
:santa: :rendeer:
I'd like to Second that! Thank You very much, Carlos. I now know what to expect and will do a better job with my package I send out next year.

Rob_In_MO":w5g89vrx said:
Milan":w5g89vrx said:
I think Carlos has done a great job organizing it... Bravo!... I look forward to hearing about and seeing the final remaining deliveries... and I'm already looking forward to next year.
I'd like to Second that! Thank You very much, Carlos.
I'll third that! Thanks Carlos and all of the brothers who participated in this year's Secret Santa. This was my first year too and I had a blast. Next Secret Santa is only 12 months away and counting. How will I stand the wait?! :cheers:

UberHuberMan":5rg5vcwx said:
Rob_In_MO":5rg5vcwx said:
Milan":5rg5vcwx said:
I'd like to Second that! Thank You very much, Carlos.
I'll third that! Thanks Carlos and all of the brothers who participated in this year's Secret Santa. This was my first year too and I had a blast. Next Secret Santa is only 12 months away and counting. How will I stand the wait?! :cheers:
Nonsense! The drawing of the names is a bit less than 11 months away! :santa:

DrT999":939h6e63 said:
Think we could do this bi-anually? Or maybe at major holidays? :mrgreen:

Does the Easter Bunny bring gifts? :rabbit:
How about the 4th of July? :sunny:
Maybe a Halloween package? :farao:

OTOH - if we do this too often, the True Meaning behind it would be lost...

Rob_In_MO":kup30kav said:
DrT999":kup30kav said:
Maybe we could all exhange our fav chocolate-enhanced tobaccos :albino:

I borrowed PB's rules. Thems big shoes to fill. If he gets some free time he is always welcome to take running the Secret Santa back over as I think he's more entertaining than I am when doing it. :D

We are doing something a couple times a year. keep watch in the spring.

By my count we need to hear from two of the Brother's. I know one is in the mail and could be there as soon as tomorrow. Buddy Springman tells me via email that he has received his. When he gets some free time I hope he will pop in and let us know the details. We are always at the mercy of the Postal Elves, so keep your fingers crossed. :santa:

Ok, they are all on the way. Better watch for various forms of delivery though. Apparently Santa has enlisted the help from other than Postal Elves. :santa:

DrT999":x1xvkh5t said:
Rob_In_MO":x1xvkh5t said:
DrT999":x1xvkh5t said:
Maybe we could all exhange our fav chocolate-enhanced tobaccos :albino:
There's always box passes or random bombings. :twisted:

I look forward to next year. It will be a hoot.
At the very last minute, I thought of the perfect gift from the local area, as so man of ya'll have done very nicely.
My wife however, said that she didn't think untaxed liquor could be mailed. I'll come up with something!

Ya'll have some dangerous imaginations.

Can we get an amen, on the gator head as the benchmark?

Bill

Amen!

alligator-mouth.jpg

Thank you my brother's.

I really don't know if the gator head can be topped...that's soooo funny. :lol:

sand18f":aahkzur6 said:
Ya'll have some dangerous imaginations.

'Tick-Tock' will be startling students in my office for many years to come! Thank you again, Santa from Chicago. . . .

Rob_In_MO":5iaav8w1 said:
sand18f":5iaav8w1 said:
Can we get an amen, on the gator head as the benchmark?Bill
Let's add another Amen, Brother! It's going to be hard to top Gator!
I wish now I had taken a photo of when I opened the package and the snout was just peeking out above the news paper padding. . . .

The gator head is like the fuzzy slippers that travelled in a couple of box passes a few years back. 8)

Puff Daddy":pfyafu0x said:
The gator head is like the fuzzy slippers that travelled in a couple of box passes a few years back. 8)
So you're saying next year, if I draw your name, you want the gator?

"T" -- a brother with apparently 0 reputation (according to the new system) :D