SECRET SANTA 2011

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally cracked one of my SS Union Square tins the other day, loaded my JSEC Roccio Bamboo and puffed away.

Delectably rich and sweet, light and complex fruit and hay waft over the palate in an ecstatic sugar plum dance.
Translation: this stuff is great! Thanks Santa! :rendeer:

My JSEC is still in the mail... Cant wait to get it.
How does yours smoke Uber?

Bill

My Dear Secret Santa,
A few times in ones life, they may meet an extraordinary person, you are one of those. Although we have never met, through your choice of gifts it's as though we have shared many pipes together. I would have chosen exactly these same items.

Rattray's "Marlin Flake" the APR 2004 edition.

McClelland's "Navy Cavendish" SEP 1995.

McClelland's " Christmas Cheer" 2003.

Danmore Pipe Cleaners 100 count.

Diamond Matches 10 boxes.

A wooden box containing 2 Walker Briar Works Custom Missouri Meerschaum Diplomats with metal bands and "Forever Stems", one Amber and one Black, straight billiard. Perfect, is the only thing that can describe these gifts. Complete with a personal message (Thank you for that).

Pictures will follow.

Everyone knows this Secret Santa.

WOW Santa!!!

Bill

Thank you for this kindness and generosity

Very nice haul Bill. You've obviously been a good boy this year. Santa loves you. Enjoy!
:cheers:

billmess":sq9ml987 said:
My JSEC is still in the mail... Cant wait to get it.
How does yours smoke Uber?

Bill
Oh it's great. I'll take some pictures when I get home from work tonight and toss them up. The pipe I have is elegant and beautiful, very light, and very comfortable in the teeth. It's still technically breaking in but it already smokes VAs like a champ. I think that James is doing solid work and, as I'm sure he's tired of hearing from me, his stuff keeps getting better and better!

That was quite a year! Glad there were no major problems as well. Mine took a lot longer than expected due to my ambition being much great than my talent so I had to make a substitution at the last minute. Other than that, enjoyed every minute of it.

Thanks guys and thanks again to Carlos for running it this year! Terrific job!

Agreed, thanks for letting newbies like myself participate in the event... it was by far the most fun and coolest thing I will do this holiday season. 8)

Extra points and thanks to Carlos, for being both a great Santa and organizing this whole thing with such success. :)

jhuggett":uz9sst5w said:
:lol:

Visions of alligators dance in my head...
pitfall_(15).jpg

Cool cobs! Great tabac!

What's the story on the cobs in the box? I see "lid notes." 8)