SECRET SANTA 2011

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The game is afoot!" :santa:

I had to send a number of PM's for further information. Please answer those as soon as possible so I can pass it on. Thanks!

Thanks for the hard work, Carlos. :)

(...my condolences for whoever got stuck with me... :lol: )

Thanks for setting it up Carlos! I can't wait... Already have a few ideas. :santa:

I think most of the missing addresses showed up today. If there isn't a PM from me with missing info. Send me a PM. I have been trying to keep my inbox/sentbox from maxing out and my sentbox hit 100%. So I had to make some room. Hopefully nothing important was lost, but I didn't want to have to reread all those messages.

:santa:

OH Crap! It's the 14th! I missed it! day late and a dollar short....

talrmn35":uf0ol515 said:
OH Crap! It's the 14th! I missed it! day late and a dollar short....
It's cool, just pick someone not on the list and buy them a gift, ask them for an address. I'm sure they won't mind. 8)

I must have been extra excited about secret santa this year... I figured out EXACTLY what I wanted to get my unfortunate recipient and it's already in the works. I might even be ready by Thanksgiving. That's a record being I'm usually a last minute kind of guy. :lol:

jhuggett":te8f6or9 said:
I must have been extra excited about secret santa this year... I figured out EXACTLY what I wanted to get my unfortunate recipient and it's already in the works. I might even be ready by Thanksgiving. That's a record being I'm usually a last minute kind of guy. :lol:
Same here, I'm pretty much paid up and done--just gotta wait for them to whip the mules across far-off lands and surf the goods in on far-off waves, hopefully it won't take a month, though! 8)

Kyle Weiss":h3t4zi0f said:
jhuggett":h3t4zi0f said:
Same here, I'm pretty much paid up and done--just gotta wait for them to whip the mules across far-off lands and surf the goods in on far-off waves, hopefully it won't take a month, though! 8)
I had several different ideas, depending on who I drew, so was able to implement plan C. . . .

And if something does take too long to arrive, well, I guess there'll be a supplemental package! :rendeer:

DrT999":il3vawwt said:
Kyle Weiss":il3vawwt said:
jhuggett":il3vawwt said:
I had several different ideas, depending on who I drew, so was able to implement plan C. . . .

And if something does take too long to arrive, well, I guess there'll be a supplemental package! :rendeer:
I had a few decent ideas before I got assigned my person. Now that I've done some research, I'm coming up with a few maniacal surprises! Muah hah hah!

*lightning crashes; thunder rolls; snow falls; sleigh bells ring*

...And by "maniacal" I mean creative and generous. ;)

:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:
:rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Ha, well....plan A, B, and C are no goes. Time to get creative it looks like! :rendeer:

ten_fiver":bwvu5sr0 said:
Ha, well....plan A, B, and C are no goes. Time to get creative it looks like! :rendeer:
Remember not to add too much tequila to the blend of Paladin, Captain Black Cherry, and Mixture #79. . . . :twisted: err, I mean :santa:

UberHuberMan":jko3cbz0 said:
DrT999":jko3cbz0 said:
Kyle Weiss":jko3cbz0 said:
jhuggett":jko3cbz0 said:

I had a few decent ideas before I got assigned my person. Now that I've done some research, I'm coming up with a few maniacal surprises! Muah hah hah!

*lightning crashes; thunder rolls; snow falls; sleigh bells ring*

...And by "maniacal" I mean creative and generous. ;)

:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:
:rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:
OW OW OW, I hope I'm your guy :lol!:

Who knew NyQuil turned Velvet pipe tobacco into the BEST AROMATIC EVER? Mmmmm...

Kyle Weiss":ijafgjwd said:
Who knew NyQuil turned Velvet pipe tobacco into the BEST AROMATIC EVER? Mmmmm...
Grind some Swisher Sweet into it for that fine cigar leaf 'something special'!

DrT999":q7fxcvup said:
Kyle Weiss":q7fxcvup said:
Grind some Swisher Sweet into it for that fine cigar leaf 'something special'!
That's just chruchin' up a mix made for kings, sir. We're sophisticates, not rubes. 8) :lol: