SECRET SANTA 2011

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only one more thing to pick up and one delivery to receive and then I think the sleigh will be on it's way.

As an aside, after reading through endless pages of posts trying to get a better idea of what the recipient might like a thought occured to me. Considering this is a pipe & tobacco forum and all, it's funny to me that someone could have so many posts yet give precious little information regarding their preferences for particular pipes or tobaccos. Think it'll work out though ;) :lol:

Lesath":4gxgvzo6 said:
The Titanic is nearly loaded and aimed at its target. Estimated time of departure is the day after Thanksgiving or so.

:santa: Ho! Ho! Ho! :santa:
Well done bud!!

Placed second order yesterday and the first should be arriving today!

Santa and I should have the gift assembled and out before the end of the month. :santa:

I received my order for the main part of the gift last night. Just some finishing touches...

Just one package outstanding; however I won't mention when I'm sending things out so no one will know which package is mine. . . .

Happy Thanksgiving all! Just a friendly reminder that everyone think about today, and just how quickly time is passing. I know for most of us there is plenty of time. Looking at a calendar, we have just over two weeks to mailing deadline. At least one of us might be thinking a few days earlier than that. Just to be safe. I know that even with my well stocked cellar, that I am waiting on some items to arrive. Many of you guys are also waiting. Hopefully the Postal service is on top of the load this year.

Safe travels if you must be out there. :santa:

Apparently it takes a LONG time for a box of rubber bottle nipples to get here. I'd hate to have to mail out two packages, but I'm getting concerned... :scratch:

Puff Daddy":nfu5l99k said:
I'm starting to worry about whomever Kyle drew.......
...don't worry, it isn't you: but that's the only clue anyone is getting. 8)

The last package arrived yesterday, but they shipped it to my home address rather than the U, so of course I wasn't here at the time. :( Hopefully the post office won't be too busy tomorrow and I won't have any trouble getting it!

Kyle Weiss":x6lhe7pp said:
DrT999":x6lhe7pp said:
Kyle Weiss":x6lhe7pp said:
Who knew NyQuil turned Velvet pipe tobacco into the BEST AROMATIC EVER? Mmmmm...
Grind some Swisher Sweet into it for that fine cigar leaf 'something special'!
That's just chruchin' up a mix made for kings, sir. We're sophisticates, not rubes. 8) :lol:
That means some one put the cracked black peppercorns in for that perique flavor that we all love, :pig:

sand18f":kkcykn1r said:
Kyle Weiss":kkcykn1r said:
DrT999":kkcykn1r said:
Kyle Weiss":kkcykn1r said:
Who knew NyQuil turned Velvet pipe tobacco into the BEST AROMATIC EVER? Mmmmm...
Grind some Swisher Sweet into it for that fine cigar leaf 'something special'!
That's just chruchin' up a mix made for kings, sir. We're sophisticates, not rubes. 8) :lol:
That means some one put the cracked black peppercorns in for that perique flavor that we all love, :pig:
That's what was missing! Glad you told me before I put it out to drain!

At last, Thanksgiving is past... I can't think of anything Winter (much less Christmas) related until today. But now Santa has awoken from his turkey-induced slumber.