SECRET SANTA 2011

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, the consignment of all-flavors Swisher Sweets have arrived, and the mucilage holding the pussywillow stem to the soapstone bowl I carved is about dry. As soon as the Paladin/Mixture 79/Cherry CB soaked in tequila and black pepper and the wintergreen schapps-infused parodi cigars finish curing over the grease fire, I can pack it all and send it as soon as I find some carrier pidgeons.

Seriously, all present, accounted for, and ready to be packed! :rendeer:

DrT999":eh8mw8b1 said:
As soon as the Paladin/Mixture 79/Cherry CB soaked in tequila and black pepper and the wintergreen schapps-infused parodi cigars finish curing over the grease fire, I can pack it all and send it as soon as I find some carrier pidgeons.
Classic - love the mix of tobaccos and flavorings.

I know it's late. But if there is anyone that missed seeing the Secret Santa announcement and wanted to get in, and are prepared to quickly put together an exchange, PM me. We still have a couple weeks before mailing becomes an issue. Don't post here in the thread, PM me. That way we can maintain some Secret to the Secret Santa. Once packages start arriving there will be plenty of time to post.

Now, everyone else in early is free to post now.

It's to late to mix anyone else in, but if I can match some folks up, that won't know who each other is until packages arrive, I will. :santa:

Oh, and let's say I need to know this by tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Still waiting for the order to arrive. Elves that work south of the North Pole seem to work at a slower pace. I still have a couple weeks, but they better get their butts in gear and stop taking so many smoke breaks.

Milan":t7jwdiz6 said:
Still waiting for the order to arrive. Elves that work south of the North Pole seem to work at a slower pace. I still have a couple weeks, but they better get their butts in gear and stop taking so many smoke breaks.
+1 :scratch: Whip them donkeys...I mean reindeer...go, boys, go! Hurry up! :lol: :rendeer:

"Hey Doc, were you expecting a package?"

"No... Maybe? From my Secret Santa? Early if it is!"

Yes, it seems like once again, Santa has mistakenly placed me on the NICE list, and one of his elves mailed the package before the error could be caught.

Included in the parcel from the North Pole, by way of Missouri:

2 tins Solani ABF
2 tins GH Best Brown Flake
2 tins SG Squadron Leader
2 tins Esoterica Penzance
1 tin McC 3 Oaks Syrian
1 double-tin McC Va. Woods
8 oz. Beck's Old Limey Bastard,

an old (seemingly MIB deadstock) Stanwell squashed-tomato,

for my new son, a set of chillable teethers and some collectable coins (for when he's older),

and for the adults in the family, a package of ultrastrong, Fair Trade, whole bean coffee.

Thank you, Santa!

The bar has been set very, very high. Let the (reindeer) games begin!

It's after Thanksgiving, so everyone is fair game. That's one heck of a box. I would have had to get the appliance dolly out to haul that one in off the porch. Way to go Santa! :santa:

That's fricken sweet! All amazing tobacco and a Stanwell to boot? Way to go Santa!

:rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: <------ (rendeer) Heh.

...Doc, it is good to have the "Moderator fear" instilled in us all... :lol!: Just imagine what jhuggett's gonna get! :p

...really though, that'll keep you busy for a while, eh? What a haul! 8) :cheers:

Awesome! You must've been very good this year. That or Santa got his list jumbled. It happens from time to time. ;)

Kyle Weiss":8tbq0ons said:
...Doc, it is good to have the "Moderator fear" instilled in us all... :lol!:
I knew using The Prince as my guidebook would pay off one day!

Levity aside, I take this as a challenge to do as well or better for my target. Although he's not getting as nice a wrapping job as I received, unless the lady of the house gets involved. No amount of generosity can make a man good at wrapping gifts... I'm all thumbs on that front.

Doc Manhattan":cc405klg said:
Although he's not getting as nice a wrapping job as I received, .
We have to WRAP the stuff, too! Ah, man . . . now this is like, you know, work! :geek:

SUPER NICE SCORE Doc :shock: :shock: I want to try that Esoterica Penzance really bad, I have heard really good reviews about it. :santa:

Im starting to get nervous about the package I ordered, I should have had it last week...I hope its not lost in the mail or something :(

Kyle Weiss":mjvth6ta said:
Wait... WRAP stuff? *tantrum* Dammit. :lol:
:rendeer:
:scratch: -scratching head- should I find some old NY Times to wrap in, or some old exams and syllabi? Ain't no wrappin' paper in this apt! How the F*** do you wrap a cylinder or a baggie, anyway? :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: Maybe I should just smoke those. . . .

The color funny pages would be a nice touch. Rub a little grass on it to stain it green and cut a couple fingers prior to wrapping will give it that reddish hue. Nothing says Christmas like the funny pages covered in blood and grass stains.
:heart:

Milan":kn6a65ct said:
T Nothing says Christmas like the funny pages covered in blood and grass stains.

Officially the most twisted thing I've read all day. :cheers:

Kyle Weiss":9700vrbo said:
Milan":9700vrbo said:
Nothing says Christmas like the funny pages covered in blood and grass stains.

Officially the most twisted thing I've read all day. :cheers:
Sorry. I guess I'm just in one of those moods today. I do wrap just about everything with the funny pages though. I think I'm going to watch Christmas Evil now. Has to be the best Christmas horror film ever. Well... Goldberg was good in Santa's Slay... close call.
Milan