SECRET SANTA 2011

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Milan":vh2frj4b said:
Kyle Weiss":vh2frj4b said:
Milan":vh2frj4b said:
Nothing says Christmas like the funny pages covered in blood and grass stains.
:heart:

Officially the most twisted thing I've read all day. :cheers:
Sorry. I guess I'm just in one of those moods today. I do wrap just about everything with the funny pages though. I think I'm going to watch Christmas Evil now. Has to be the best Christmas horror film ever. Well... Goldberg was good in Santa's Slay... close call.
Milan
...starting to wonder if I should track down AMC's "The Walking Dead" Christmas special... :king:

Dang, the days really are ticking away at a seemingly furious pace arent they...

I thought i was all set, but then seeing the sheer awesomeness of the box Doc's received convinced me to make one more compulsive purchase, so now i have one more delivery to wait for. The bar was indeed set quite high this time. Guess peer pressure even works on the interwebz ! Still on schedule though so all is well. Hmm...think i might need a bigger box.

Frost":3rkdfk84 said:
Dang, the days really are ticking away at a seemingly furious pace arent they...

I thought i was all set, but then seeing the sheer awesomeness of the box Doc's received convinced me to make one more compulsive purchase, so now i have one more delivery to wait for. The bar was indeed set quite high this time. Guess peer pressure even works on the interwebz ! Still on schedule though so all is well. Hmm...think i might need a bigger box.
Don't give into peer pressure! Well, if you bought me a pouch of Carter Hall, that's okay. . . .:santa:

Ho..ho..ho! Another package arrived yesterday. We are almost complete here. :santa:

Oh, by the way, Santa mentioned that there is the possibility of some surprise packages magically appearing at some of the brethren. So if a surprise package arrives, even if you were not signed up for Secret Santa, feel free to post about it in this holiday thread if you like. Or not. That's cool.

Carlos":cu5q2iuq said:
Ho..ho..ho! Another package arrived yesterday. We are almost complete here. :santa:
Everything is complete here, although I will have to spend the weekend trying to wrap the stuff. Next year, I only buy square stuff. . . . :rendeer:

My package came in over a week ago and I still have not shipped it out......
I dont want to let it go :)

Bill

billmess":uv7uwi5j said:
My package came in over a week ago and I still have not shipped it out......
I dont want to let it go :)

Bill
Ther emight be an element of that, too. Maybe next year, instead of square stuff for easy wrapping, I'll just have the stuff shipped from the retailers direct to the person, so there will be no temptations :D

OK I can finally have a good night sleep tonight, The UPS man just rang my door bell...I can finally start getting my package ready. I still think I want to add something special to my package...going to think about this a little more.
:santa:

If you could only smell my living room right now...it smells like heaven in here...OMG

My package is almost ready to go, I want to add one more thing but just not sure what??

So 9/10ths of Santa is here, just waiting on oooooooooone more thing. I was getting worried.

I've got everything... Now it's a matter of figuring out the packaging. In this case, it's all about the presentation. :lol:

Presentation? :scratch: I......ummm....Santa has always just crammed it all in a box. Ya mean I.....ummmm....Santa needs to wrap the goodies?

Carlos":lvdrli8j said:
Presentation? :scratch: I......ummm....Santa has always just crammed it all in a box. Ya mean I.....ummmm....Santa needs to wrap the goodies?
LOL @ Carlos...good point though...just send it :lol!:

Just a quick reminder, we are within a week of mailing for most of us. Surprised some haven't been received yet. I know one needs to be delivered by a certain date. I need to get some time and mine will be off and running. Everything is here. Just need to get it done.

All set here, my package(s?) will be going out Monday or Tuesday!

Carlos":ioye8krt said:
Just a quick reminder, we are within a week of mailing for most of us. Surprised some haven't been received yet. I know one needs to be delivered by a certain date. I need to get some time and mine will be off and running. Everything is here. Just need to get it done.

Maybe a few will arrive for St Nicholas Day! (Dec 6)

[sitting patiently in his cave until the hour is at hand, he has gathered and laid aside all necessary to carry out the deed]

We waits, yes we waits until it's time, and then we sends it, we sends the precious!!