Secret Santa 2013

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the rev":gaqd72kg said:
I know you knew, I too was jesting :)

rev
I know you knew I know you knew you know I know you knew we know we knew.

Wow! Sounds like an Inuit dance chant. I can just hear the sealskin drums in the background. It might just be Randy and Cee Lo. Very cool. Very vogue. Very, um...er...Tribal! Yeah, that's it.

Briarbabe":8fmqmst6 said:
the rev":8fmqmst6 said:

rev

are you flirting with me?

I honestly don't know it hasn't happened in so long :)

rev

ps, I know you know that I know you aren't flirting with me as I am so happily married

Briarbabe":v2z5sfpd said:
the rev":v2z5sfpd said:

rev
That's one, plus two, plus one, plus one.

hahahahaha

Blackhorse you made my day I cant stop laughing it could be the comment or the pug avatar?
or both.

Carlos":0icch2i9 said:
Just over a week before we start.  I have already placed a nearly 5 pound order with one of the etailers.  Just in case, you understand.  We got a pretty nice crowd, and I have a bit of time scheduled to handle the drawings.  So remember, sometime on November 10th I will sit down, do the drawings, and then start sending PM's with the information.  Help me out by checking your PM boxes often on the 10th.  My outbox will fill up quick.  When you guys read your PM, that will free up more space for me to send more PM's.  Be sure to free up space in your own message boxes so my message to you does not get stuck in my outbox.  Inboxes, outboxes, saveboxes can only hold so many messages and you have to delete something to free up space.

Also, I heard that the initial shipment of Gaslight to Smoking Pipes got cleaned out by a fat man in red britches.  So he's at it already!    Heard he really put the hurts on the 1792 Flake.  And was a bit distraught that there was no Cob Plug.  :santa: 
I have checked my inbox 217 times today... just to help you out of course,

rev

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH.....that is today, huh???? I can't wait to see how I get this year!!

I forgot! :lol:  Seriously, I have been helping to set trusses on a building today for a friend. Headed to the hamshack shortly to get to work on this project. :santa: 

Drawing is done. :cheers:  I double checked to make sure no one got the same person from last year. We are cool. I am not going to check back further. That's just luck of the draw. I am going to load my pipe, and start sending PM's shortly. :santa: 

Oh, and a reminder. Try not to send too much before the target date. With one exception, as that person would not see it until sometime next year. We have plenty of time for folks to make orders and get them in. Or make a pilgrimage to the local B&M's, which for me is in Champaign, IL. I have not been there yet this fall. We have plenty of time.

If anyone runs into any difficulties, let me know ASAP and I will do what I can to solve them.

Have fun, I am declaring "The Game is Afoot".

:santa: