Secret Santa 2013

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":88g0goa5 said:
I haven't gotten mine yet!

Is there a problem?

What's going on?

The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!

Well, ten minutes SEEMS like a long time!
I can make you wait till last. :lol: 

:lol: 

Also, I am doing a lot of copy/pasting. Some repetitive typing. So if you see SS 2103 instead of SS 2013, you know what I meant. :santa: 

Mwahahahaha!!! Oh wait that's Halloween :)
HO HO HO!!! This is going to be goooood! Somewhat easy for me, but I'm throwing in a little bonus. This Santa is hookin it up! :santa: 

Got my part of Santa's List! :santa: 

Ho ho ho! Away we go! :rendeer: 

Wow, done! My Out Box is still 80% full, but that's ok. And I have emptied my Sent Box once already. So we are on the way.

Be sure to post when you mail to your Secret Santa. Just that it's on the way. So I can log it and keep on top of things. Same for when you receive a package so I can log that also.

Have fun!

Ho ho ho! :santa: 

I have received my recipients info. Thanks for organizing this!

My good little boy's chimney has been revealed. Surprisingly, I just know that I'll fit all the way down to the living room where I assume mommy and daddy will put up the tree. So I'm confident that all will be well. If not, I'll just lob a brick through the front window, toss the goods inside, and run like crazy.

Carlos":7lzlxppk said:
Oh, and a reminder.  Try not to send too much before the target date.  With one exception, as that person would not see it until sometime next year.  We have plenty of time for folks to make orders and get them in.  Or make a pilgrimage to the local B&M's, which for me is in Champaign, IL.  I have not been there yet this fall.  We have plenty of time.

If anyone runs into any difficulties, let me know ASAP and I will do what I can to solve them.

Have fun, I am declaring "The Game is Afoot".

:santa: 
If you're going to John's, you better have room for me in the car. I'm only an hour and change away, but never seem to get over there. Nonetheless, I now have my target's name. I shall be scouring their posts, learning their ways, and preparing to drop some special holiday cheer on them. Happy holidays everyone.

Thank you Carlos. Got my pm and am delighted with the choice you made for me. Been a fan of him since I first came on the board. Onward and upward! :oops: :bounce: 

this guy is seriously going to get a lump of coal, or maybe three tins of coal. Bad Bad boy. It is good that I received this mission, as I will not spare them the punishment they deserve for their misbehavior this year. Naughty list fer sher

rev

:santa:  I couldn't figure out what this person likes, so I hope a pound of Paladin and one of Mixture#79 will fill this person's stocking nicely. . . . :joker: 

PM received, recon finished and ordered will be filled shortly. Now I'll just be waiting to send the box :rendeer: